Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colin

Leo With the Lens of Truth

4 posts in this topic

53872aae2536731c5a5b7ccf461a6047.jpg 

"Lens of Truth A magic lens that reveals hidden wonders. Use it to see the truth beneath an illusion." — TBD (Ocarina of Time 3D)

"The Shadow will yield only to one with the eye of truth handed down in Kakariko Village." — TBD (Ocarina of Time 3D)

"I can hear the spirits whispering in this room... "Look for the eye of truth..." That's what they are saying!" — Navi (Ocarina of Time)

"A long time ago... There was a man in this very village who had an eye they said could see the truth! Now usually, you have to train your mind's eye most strenuously to actually see the truth... But this fella, no, they say he had a different way of doing things... His house stood where the well is now..." — Old Man in Kakariko (Ocarina of Time)

"You found the Lens of Truth! Set it to (C) and press (C) to look through it! Mysterious things are hidden everywhere! Be sure to try to use it outside of the well. Seeing the truth will cost magic power, so press (C) again to stop using it." — N/A (Ocarina of Time)

"I shall take to the air now, flying toward that shrine across the way, so follow behind me. Do not be daunted by appearances. Instead, let your feelings guide you, and the true path shall open before you. Are you ready? Follow behind me!" — Kaepora Gaebora (Majora's Mask)

"......... Can it be? Are you able to see me? If you truly can see me, then follow behind me..." — Darmani the Third (Majora's Mask)

"I'm shocked. You're the first person who's ever spoken to me. I've been here for many years, waving my arms around and asking for help, but everyone ignores me and passes me by. It's 'cause I'm about as impressive as a stone, right?...I'm used to it, though." — Shiro (Majora's Mask)

https://zelda.gamepedia.com/Lens_of_Truth

The kingdom of heaven is within.

Truth isn’t a lens, it’s what’s actually literally there.

Edited by Joseph Maynor