Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IVONNE

Stressed And Anxiety

4 posts in this topic

These days I see some people going through difficulties and they act as they getting things done but running around in circles thinking they doing somewhere. Then when they see you you get robbed by there energies thinking that they doing BIGGER THINGS THAN YOU which then they curse you at the same time without even saying anything verbally. Do you call them energy sukkers ? if so how do you help yourself in these situations.

Thanks in advance for your genuine help^_^ 

Don't take what you see on social media as truth when you see other people doing "big things". :)

Seems like you are comparing yourself to someone else.  One of Leo's recent podcasts (and videos) was about how to stop comparing yourself to others.

One time, there was a video shoot in my neighborhood and either they rented a Bently or someone else owned it.  I live in a house that is your average middle class, $100k-$130k homes, nothing by any standards "huge".  But I got to take a picture while I was behind the driver's seat one of the Bentley's in front of my house (so my house was in the background) and then posted it on facebook as a joke (I took the photo down about 30 min after posting).  I went to a friends birthday party a few weeks later and he asked me if that Bently was mine..  Maybe he was feeling something similar to what you described.

Reread post: Ignore the haters! :D

Edited by agnosis

This is very common in the beginning of your development-process. 

It has always been like that, the only thing changed is your awareness. YOU are aware of it now.

This awareness attracts a lot of people and yes they eat your energy.

This experience teaches you how important it is to be with mindfully people and skip a lot of insignificant situations. 9_9

@IVONNE

Edited by Henri
naming

Thank you so much Henri ;)