Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A way to Actualize

Question On Enlightenment And Passion In Doing

2 posts in this topic

Within enlightenment there is a great passion present. Only I am asking if what you feel passionate about in the present moment (not goal oriënted), will actually be a passion of yours in the deepest stages of awakening. Many will say yes I think, but your vibration will be much higher; it could be that the passion is too dense?

example (not in my experience): 

One is really passionate about the beauty of dancing. He/she is passionate about it while doing it in the present moment, just to enjoy the beauty and see what the creativity is capable of. When the person becomes in a really deep stage of awakening like Eckhart Tolle, would that still be a passion? 

Not long ago, I played something I created in stillness for the first time to some people officially. There was great beauty and after it I was enjoying the present moment again. Only when there would be a really deep stage of being, could that still exist? 

A while ago I asked some question similair like this and there was a sort of nasty reaction I made to Ayla, so if you read this Ayla, I did not act from my highest wisdom. I wish you all good luck and have fun celebrating life!

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

You haven't seen true passion until you've seen a full enlightened person in action.

Your particular passions may of course change as the ego mind crumbles.

But fear not, new deeper passions will take their place.

It's like you're upgrading to a Mercedes from an old Ford Pinto and worrying about whether you'll still have your favorite cup holder.

The Mercedes has 10 cup holders!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.