Igor82

An effective way to solve emotional problems (Notes!)

2 posts in this topic

This was written over the span of an hour, where I sat on my couch and thought through my problems. Every time I felt closer to solving the emotional issue (by intuition), I wrote down what I was thinking about (You all can relate to this)

These are the notes of me solving an emotional issue in my life. I sat down with my journal and started to identify what my emotion was pointing to:

• 2018-10-23
  • I also watched this whole anime called FlipFlappers, and it was very good. But I got very very inspired by the childishness and freedom om Papika, but also her radiant love for Cocona.
  • The problem with these animes is that they make the rational mind try to think through all the details and beauty of the work, to grasp it, and to come to sense with it, or else it will be forever nagging.
  • Here im sitting in envy of the beauty, I want to get there, but what about my own values and goals?
  • The most inspiring this with Papika is that she is completely joyful and childish while constantly facing the unknown, and I also resonate with that because I feel more and more the sense of unfamiliarity in the world... What is this thing?
  • This feeling is like a hole in my belly, a subtle one at least, and what I want is to be with Papika, and be fulfilled by the playfulness and love she radiates.
  • What I want is to face the unknown with playfulness and love, facing the world with playfulness and love...
  • Where can I find playfulness and love in my life? Why do I want to go to animeland to achieve that?
  • I want the child to play with me, I want her love to radiate me, and I want to go on adventures, but I don't want to be alone.
  • I want to play with Papika, I want somebody to lift me up and to play with me, somebody open as Papika, somebody playful as her.
  • I want the freedom to play with a companion who is free, open and playful... No;
  • I want to be playful with somebody, I want to be open with somebody, I want a friend to play with, just like how Papika found Cocona. An authentic friend to play with.
  • I just want somebody to have fun with, I could be Papika, just free and funny, but I have Cocona!
  • I could just go and laugh it off with Simon, but still, something would be missing, what Papika has that Simon would not is the love, spontaneity and feminine energy!
  • If I could laugh it off with Simon, whilst also loving a girlfriend, then I would be satisfied?
  • In order for me to face the unknown, I need to fulfill my deficiency need of love, belonging and friendships.
  • I should involve myself in high-quality friendships, with humorous and playful friends where I can spread my love.
  • I want to give love and playfulness to my friends, where I will receive the same from them, and together we can play in an adventure, where we disintegrate fully into love and playfulness.
  • This is a sign for me to pursue my passion, even more, to make art which channels my love! That is why I tried to express myself through piano
  • I want to enter the unknown for the sake of love and freedom
  • I can not face my fears, grow and progress with somebody, but I want a sense of direction, where my facing the unknown will result in love and freedom. I want to face my fears with a sense purpose, where I can do it for love, giving my love as gifts to the world.  My purpose will be a big adventure
  • Now, if I have this, my desires of Papika disappear. I wanted Papika to lift me up, where I can go on an adventure with her, for the playfulness, laughter, and love, with a sense of purpose which is being achieved. These problems are now resolved.
  • I shall make a compelling life vision for myself, and take action on my life and this vision, adventuring with a sense of purpose for the sake of passion and love. Meanwhile, I will gratify myself by attending social events frequently, so I can give people little gifts of playfulness and love along the way.
  • Tangible action steps:
    • Reach out to the improvising club through my piano teacher, and also reach out to the athletics club, attend toastmasters when they host events, also be on the lookout for suitable events on meetup.com in the future.
    • Spend 30 minutes every afternoon crafting a compelling vision until satisfaction. Visualize this vision every morning by schedule.

Nice bro :) 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them