Jack River

Awareness to Unawareness(the creative)

14 posts in this topic

It’s so crazy how nonchoosing awareness has lead to unawareness. Most gnarly thing about the creative is it’s actually unawareness. The closest I can expain it is unawareness in the sense uninformed or unaware: ignorance, innocence, nescience, obliviousness, unconsciousness, unfamiliar. Seems like the awareness that observes invention or thought/self seems to dissolve psychological momentum. And what starts out as persistent awareness of the totality of inattentiveness seems to move to the creative or as I said before unawareness. Who would have thought huh. Most excellent nevertheless dudes??

Edited by Jack River

@Jack RiverCool dude! yeah totally. Unawareness...a cool way to describe it.  Could also be seen as non-delusional? 

I might add these descriptions as well: unifying, non-opinionated, unplanned, non-purposeful, inconceivable and in all actuality, indescribable! <3   

The creative is indeed purely natural and will only be interpreted as such when compared

Edited by DrewNows

5 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Could also be seen as non-delusional? 

Well there seems to be a stopping of impressions so there doesn’t even seem to be anything that will self deceive. I think I get what your saying though dude. 

5 hours ago, DrewNows said:

might add these descriptions as well: unifying, non-opinionated, unplanned, non-purposeful, inconceivable and in all actuality, indescribable! <3   

Yep. Those all apply most excellently. Over the last week it has gotten a lot more ongoing and intense. 

Edited by Jack River

@DrewNows you notice how awareness and nonchoosing/nonreaction to psychological momentum has allows for this self unawareness? 

@Jack RiverYes i do! It has not been so ongoing recently as there's been a lot of family drama happening around my mother's wedding which was triggering. Funny though when i notice other people are inviting me into this psychological time/momentum i say i don't play those "mind games" or i just don't feed it, changing the subject. Crazy how many conversations become so irrelevant.

I have been doing a lot of "talking from source" and having some good authentic conversations lately. 

Have you started reading without effort? I am struggling with this cuz i still notice when i start "reading to myself" 

Edited by DrewNows

35 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I do! It has not been so ongoing recently as there's been a lot of family drama happening around my mother's wedding which was triggering. Funny though when i notice other people are inviting me into this psychological time/momentum i say i don't play those "mind games" or i just don't feed it, changing the subject. Crazy how many conversations become so irrelevant.

xD yep. Conditioned chit chat 

35 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Have you started reading without effort? I am struggling with this cuz i still notice when i start "reading to myself" 

Well yeah I have trouble because I don’t have much of a vocabulary. There is an effort to look up words. But once I look up a word I understand what’s said. The more unknown terms makes it more challenging. Also context plays a big part. But since This holistic understanding of thought I can pretty much capture what said and catch contradictions too. But effort as in psychologically no not at all. That is seen as it arises and thought or time doesn’t operate psychologically.I have really got in touch with movement of thinking/time/self as opposed to content as far as intellectual/verbal meanings. I often look up a word and right away can apply that to my understanding of thought as a whole. But no effort psychologically.

Effort psychologically means thought went beyond its limits. Do you see what I mean? Desire, pleasure seeking, looking for happiness through memory/thought means we think doing that will make us whole/complete/in a state of bliss. But thought can never offer that, and when it tries to that just sustained false self. 

Edited by Jack River

Motive to read/understand can be influenced fear fosho man. 

Fear and thought tend to be one. At least before this awareness corrects it. 

19 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Effort psychologically means thought went beyond its limits. Do you see what I mean? Desire, pleasure seeking, looking for happiness through memory/thought means we think doing that will make us whole/complete/in a state of bliss. But thought can never offer that, and when it tries to that just sustained false self

i do man, thanks! Crazy how the false self is triggered just by reading. It's quite deep conditioning here....i will continue to be aware of this

It's funny the effortless reading actually goes unnoticed...as it should....when there's no one to notice it xD 

Edited by DrewNows

3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

It's funny the effortless reading actually goes unnoticed...as it should....when there's no one to notice it xD 

Yep total attention is effortless and seems to be because I am am not self conscious. Good point out dude?

concentration=effort and its normal when trying to understand words and stuff. It only causes problems psychologically. I can see this now very much. Pretty crazy when you see a pattern being so harmful and realize you been doing it your whole life. xD

It makes you want to cry dude ha! but hey now there's an answer to why some people "naturally" read much slower than others :P 

6 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

It makes you want to cry dude ha! but hey now there's an answer to why some people "naturally" read much slower than others :P 

Lol reading is a skill. I would rather understand the whole of thought. I know a professor at the college here in town. He’s my uncle lol. He doesn’t understand thought holistically though. He is consumed with psychological problems.

Edited by Jack River

18 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Lol reading is a skill. I would rather understand the whole of thought. I know a professor at the college here in town. He’s my uncle lol. He doesn’t understand thought holistically though. He is consumed with psychological problems.

It's quite refreshing to bring someone out of their own head. Too bad they don't see it as a possible lifestyle