Kevin Dunlop

Has My Mind Been Industrialized?

10 posts in this topic

In your opinion how has capitalism, industrialism, hegenomy and other ruling class stuff effected our perspectives, goals, interpretations, resopnses to reality? 

Woah this is a deep topic but getting to know a little about those things like marketing for example will help you see and understand them so also see their effect on you. Anyway i would love to see Leos video about this topic !

Ya, most people see industrialization as the foundation for a healthy economy. We are taught to look forward to being a part of it and want to buy endless industrial products. Rich people want to use industrial practices to make fortunes so selling mass amounts of stuff, its a high stakes project. This leads to extremes, manipulation and so on. But what has industrializing society taken away?I learned some things I really apreciated knowing about it from sociology classes when getting a teaching certificate. I was surprised that Leo in his suggestions about what to study didnt mention sociology.

There's a similar video on this kind of topic. 

30 Ways Society Fucks You In The Ass 

On 4/2/2016 at 9:26 PM, Kevin Dunlop said:

In your opinion how has capitalism, industrialism, hegenomy and other ruling class stuff effected our perspectives, goals, interpretations, resopnses to reality? 

you have never seen reality as the human identity, all this stuff you talked about you accepted as programing then made a belief system out of it, now you are trapped, and you can't find your way out of the trap, you are running in circles trying this, trying that, trying to make sense of things, trying this teaching or that teaching or practice hoping for results but you havent found the escape hatch out of the matrix, you had the answer all along but you can't see it because of the programing and false belief.

On 02/04/2016 at 2:26 AM, Kevin Dunlop said:

Mmmm...

At this point I'm beginning to wonder if "perspectives" "goals" "interpretations" and "responses" are also part of the lie?

I doubt I would have heard of a perspective had I not been conditioned to see one?

On 22/7/2016 at 11:28 AM, Mal said:

Mmmm...

At this point I'm beginning to wonder if "perspectives" "goals" "interpretations" and "responses" are also part of the lie?

I doubt I would have heard of a perspective had I not been conditioned to see one?

Thanks Mal, you are able to see into my request on a deeper level. I also like your writing style, where you do not push your opinion as facts. This form of communication and writing is what interests me, as well as expanding my vocabulary when explaining these topics, to myself and others. Much appreciated, your study and practice. 

On 22/7/2016 at 11:13 AM, charlie2dogs said:

you have never seen reality as the human identity, all this stuff you talked about you accepted as programing then made a belief system out of it, now you are trapped, and you can't find your way out of the trap, you are running in circles trying this, trying that, trying to make sense of things, trying this teaching or that teaching or practice hoping for results but you havent found the escape hatch out of the matrix, you had the answer all along but you can't see it because of the programing and false belief.

Wow thats intense, very true. Its important to see that the outside world does program us but on the inside we also accepted some of this and made it into an identity that created our personal version of human reality for many years. I had trouble in life because my identity is so poorly put together and made up of dysfunctional ideas. It is good to realize this I only see it as a mess really, not something to follow or try to manifest. Secondly the identity is made up of words and language which I see as having a dual nature. This duality cannot express truth so the result of living the identy´s world is always living a lie. This is never satisfying and leads to ignoring truth, running after more tricks that the identity needs in order to keep you creating it. The escape hatch is truth and you are right it has always been there. 

Recently I have been discovering another level of  my programming that manifests in the body as muscle tensions and postures that have a sympolic nature. Discovering this and relaxing it out is also part of my daily life now. 

I also realized that I started watching Leo´s videos because Iam seeing a part of my identity that I want to change in him and I see that reflected in these videos so I am attracted to them because they are a learning tool. The thing I want to change is that I am still pissed off about how society treated me, just like Leo, I am realizing what happened to me on a deeper level and am going through these stages I see happening.

I want to forgive society and everyone, they are innocent and just made some mistakes, just like me. I needed an identity to get me from being a baby to here now, working on it consciously. Luckily I got one that at least kept me alive until now. So instead of disrespecting the identity for its faults I want to appreciate it and feel love for it and everyone else. This love once I learn and incorporate it will then be applied back to myself and help free me from the trouble I cause by not accepting and loving the innocent reality. Judging really is what this is. Condemning part of reality and thus part of myself.  I can easily see where I learned this from. I really do love reality, I am going to practice feeling love for things around me to make this more automatic. Whats the point of being enlightened if you dont love anything? How can you become enlightened if you dont love yourself? The authentic self is not really any concept or thing it is unpredictable and comes out in the moment. Its not about trying its just being . So when I am not being authentic Ill be trying to be loving. Maybe loving reality is being authentic. Well I have got to go hahahah

Is this part of what needs to happen to achieve enlightenment?

Everything.jpg