supremeyingyang

Yellow Submarine

1 post in this topic

Do you want to talk about the process of integrating yellow? The struggles? You are welcome. I look for yellow people who are willing to exchange insights about the experience:):)

Introduction. I study the Spiral Dynamics videos. Read an additional book. From what I gather I'm at entry yellow. I get pulled back into lesser stages... Or is this already spiral wizardry? I think not. It is not helpful to integrate yellow fully. I want mindfulness, mastery and awareness. I value my social and economic environment and aim to help. But it's no longer self-destructive. I want to be a better spiral wizard.
There are not many people in yellow to talk to as equals, but I found maybe a new friend lately. At university are many yellow people, even though they are the teachers - so I can't be equal with them within the system...
But what about my old friends, who are stuck in Orange or early Green? We may have nothing in common in 2 years. It starts already. What about family? What about work? Do you guys experience the same? Feel free to tell anecdotes:)

Edited by supremeyingyang