Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Finland3286

I'm lost

2 posts in this topic

I recently got two factory jobs and quit the first one and I am quitting the second one. I didn't care about these jobs and I didn't really like them. I just graduated from High School a few months ago and I am trying to find my way through life.  Just a little while ago I asked myself "What am I doing?". These jobs bring me no joy or fulfillment and I just feel like I am endlessly slaving away for small amounts of money so one day I can buy a house or something. I was actually brought to tears because I know one day I will die and I can't even comprehend not existing but i'm trying to make the most of my life. I'd rather be poor and homeless and happy rather than have some money and be content. I really just want to be happy and I don't really care about anything else (even truth) besides helping others and promoting well being so they can be happy too. It seems like wherever you look people act like they have everything figured out but that's all bullshit. Maybe they are just too scared to admit it to themselves. I see people hate their job and go home and drink away the day just to rinse and repeat endlessly. I'm not going to do this because I'm going to try and find happiness and try and make the world a better place. I think tonight i'm just going to go lay in my backyard with headphones in and look at the stars while I listen to music.

Why am I so differently wired? Am I a martian?

What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in?

Because I don't belong in this world. -Eminem

@Finland3286

I've definitely been there before, but I actually don't think you're as lost as it might seem. Let's start at the beginning, what do you like to do? What interests you?