Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andre Quinonez

Thoughts on law of attraction and manifestation?

3 posts in this topic

So I have always been highly skeptical about the law of attraction and never really took it seriously or studied it, I just dismissed it as woo woo bs. But recently I started getting a lot of videos about the law of attraction and manifestation on my recommended videos. I watched a few videos and cringed and immediately regarded it as delusion. But yesterday I was walking my dog and I really was in the mood for smoking weed and thought "fuck it I'll try manifesting it and see what happens". It was mostly out of boredom and wasn't really serious until I saw a fucking joint on the ground! I was blown away and started getting all paranoid thinking I was going mad. Could this have been just a highly unlikely coincidence or is there any truth to this?

2 hours ago, Andre Quinonez said:

So I have always been highly skeptical about the law of attraction and never really took it seriously or studied it, I just dismissed it as woo woo bs. But recently I started getting a lot of videos about the law of attraction and manifestation on my recommended videos. I watched a few videos and cringed and immediately regarded it as delusion. But yesterday I was walking my dog and I really was in the mood for smoking weed and thought "fuck it I'll try manifesting it and see what happens". It was mostly out of boredom and wasn't really serious until I saw a fucking joint on the ground! I was blown away and started getting all paranoid thinking I was going mad. Could this have been just a highly unlikely coincidence or is there any truth to this?

This can be very tricky

One thing you have to understand that this is the LAW of attraction.

To compare, take in the LAW of gravity.

You do not know what the understood mechanic/physics of general relativity by Einstein yet the gravity also applied to you.

Same way, the LAW of attraction is always in motion. You literally create your whole experience/world around you. Most of it is via you sub-consious... 

Now it is not as simple as wanting something, deeply thinking about it and then boom you get it...

It's much more complex than that, you're trying here to figure out something which is already in play... Trying to hack it so to speak will be a challenge...

Sure that joint on the ground was law of attraction in play. But will it happen this way every time? Likely not...

However notice when it does happen, that splash of emotion you feel in your gut, that confirmation that you receive... Notice how powerful that is

That's why people say that start with something minor and as you build your skill by getting that manifest for you in reality. Your skill/strength will build up allowing you to do it more effectively and understandably.

So those videos may seem cringy (they can be if one doesn't believe in it or has no experience about this) but those videos are guiding you correctly

Check em out. Start applying. It's not an overnight thing. Keep that in mind. @Andre Quinonez

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I wouldn't focus all too much on manifesting specific things and being desperate about it as is also done by many, but seeing is law of attraction  a thing (you can confirm this on your own, take your time) and then see how it helps you direct your life. This way you won't end up spiritually bypassing (overly focus on positive) too, as is also done by many of the youtubers.