Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dorotheus

What is actuality contemplation

2 posts in this topic

Right now is actuality. It is the most actual thing that can be ever be actual. How could there be an experience for example without the now? But what is this now? It is verry mysterius. How is it possible that i dont even know what the now is. What is its substance? Where is it located? Why does it exist?

Iets start with the first question. Substance. What is a substance? It is where it is made out of. The now is happening always so it is happening now now now now at infinitum. Which substance has a thing that has always been now? When something is always now now now like the now, there is no substance. So the substance of the now is nothing. Of course it is. It is happening always and there was no begining for the now because there is no substance. 

Second question. Where is it located? Lets start by asking what a location is. A location is a place where something can exist. In the location there can be an object for example. But the now. Wtf. Where is it. I cant grasp it. Where are you now, hahahaha. What is your location. Where is your existence? I have no experience where the now is. Does this mean that it doesnt exist? No, it means that it just is, without a location because in my direct experience i cant find the location. 

Why does it exist? I have No idea. In my direct experience i cant find why it exist. Maybe there is no why needed, it just is. Maybe you guys or girls can help me with this one, lol. 

O yes, what is actuality, it is this:

Just RAW experience

11 minutes ago, Dorotheus said:

But the now. Wtf. Where is it. I cant grasp it.

The moment you try to grasp it it's gone. :)