Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kieranperez

A Good Question For You To Ask

2 posts in this topic

For those on here who are very spiritually motivated and deeply into the higher aspects of personal development that are still stuck on Life Purpose here’s a question I sugges you ask:

If you got full and complete enlightenment where the infinite became  your norm and you attained “the end” (I don’t suspect there would be such a thing but for the sake of this example let’s go with it) - what would you do to impact the world? Imagine you got all that which you have been seeking NOW - you didn’t have to go to a monastery, a cave in India, take 5-MeO-DMT, none of that, it just happened - how would you impact this world? Remember you wouldn’t need to seek anymore because it’s just you. That journey is over. There’s also no more desire to work on yourself. So unless you want to mahasamadhi your ass out of this existence or just live as a hermit, you’re probably going to want to do something (however it would be from a place of love, compassion, consciousness, and Truth). What is that which you do?

@kieranperez

This is a good question to ask and re-ask continually. Because things will change, and so you want to keep aligning with those core values.

2 hours ago, kieranperez said:

What is that which you do?

I want to spread good energy. The things you do and the words you say matter to some degree, but honestly your energy is most important.

So that means things like getting people to laugh, getting people to let go of their self-concern, to have gratitude just for being alive, etc etc.

And that doesn't even take a career. You can do that right now. Right now you could text a friend a funny meme, or joke around with the person in line at the grocery store, or whatever.

So it's not like this thing where you have to be Ghandi saving the world. It's just recognizing that every moment is an opportunity.