Your place at Heart

Sadhguru Video notes Thread

22 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

@Your place at Heart  Do you know the Tamil language or have any interest in learning it? Sadhguru's speeches tend to be more direct and pure and less censored when he talks in the tamil language.

There would be massive amounts of value you would add to this forum if you translated and presented the deepest wisdom he proclaims in those  videos.

I only understand bits and pieces of Tamil, but this video had some real good value in it, like just compare this video:

https://isha.sadhguru.org/in/ta/wisdom/video/aanmeegam-enral-enna

To this one:

watching the tamil video just makes my body light up with energy because of how truthul it is. None of that is the same with the first video.

I am sorry I am not Tamil,But I am willing to learn Hindi/Urdu because Its wonderful and somewhat easy language of India and Pakistan, the language mix of Arabic,Persian,Turkish,English,South, central and North Indian languages vocabularies includes Tamil. It can give you basic intro to Indian subcontinent languages as foreigner of any culture.

Thanks for asking

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

Sadhguru video on Yogic diet and food and how to extend your life and sleep-less than normal western standard of 8 hours.

Sadhguru talks about Pranic Foods which are Foods that communicate life or induce life'

He first mentions that people enjoy restfulness not sleep

Restfulness is basis of all human activities and if humans are not rested they won't be able to perform any kind of activities

Sleep and rest are different

The difference between death and life:

Life is dynamic energy

Death is inertial energy and sleep resembles death in energy.

The more you sleep, the more you invite death.

If you sleep 8 hours, you are inviting death 20 or 30 years earlier than when its supposed to come.

If you eat positive pranic(life giving) food it gives energy to your life

If You eat negative pranic(Life giving) food it takes away energy from your life

If you eat zero pranic it brings lethargy.

Pranic means something that imparts life, it is derived from the root word Pra which means Life

Types of  negative Pranic foods: intoxicants and nervous stimulants

1.Garlic is very powerful as medicine but not suitable for daily food intake

list is listed in the table

Dogs and other animals are more intelligent in sense of selection of food they intake

Daily intake of negative pranic food, it can blind you from experiencing life or feeling life energy of everything, and that's why people lost touch, sensitivity and respect with nature.

Eat every meal by choice and mindfulness and not that I will eat and this I wont eat.

Some substances increase lethargy and dullness and sleep

What kind of foods are designed for the individual

What is the nature

You shouldn't consume a mammal because its close to you in evolutionary scale and has same emotions and neurological system and same complex genetic structure as you and you will feel its suffering, rage, hate, dislike, like due to hormones and proteins and parts that will find expression in you.

You should consume the farthest thing from your evolutionary family and carries most simple genetic code like plants, fish.

and This link to complete science of pranic food and how to stop lifestyle induced suffering and ailments

Final verdict: anything that digest quickly inside your body is good to eat and anything that takes so much to digest is bad for you.

https://steemit.com/food/@bsameep/5eyzyt-headquarters-of-our-ailments-are-in-our-stomach

ylveu4eb1yotkyblo2ww (1).jpg

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)