dvdas

Passion Or What?

2 posts in this topic

After a lot of research Im on the point that I can consider my self as passionless (for now). But I can say with certainty that I'm not on the point of giving up, right now Im taking a break to take care of some other stuff in my life. but I am committed to give my best to find a passion of mine (and also escaping wage slavery, Maze etc.) 

Anyway, this post is mostly to get some opinions for some symptoms I have

Symptoms: whenever I get the opportunity to talk about Personal Development with someone, I'm getting fuelled with energy (even when I'm dead tired), its like a sense of confidence entering my body, in fact the energy I get is so strong, that my body is getting shakes, (it might sound strange but this kind of shaking I get when Im getting through very very strong emotions, rarely), of course communication skills are getting boosted and I'm speaking pretty well about this stuff. I like it. 

I'm not asking you to tell me what my passion is, as I said I'm mostly curious about understanding why this is happening to me.

a thought of mine is maybe because Im engaged with this suff, and I don't get everyday the opportunity to speak about this, I'm getting excited when I do.

what do you think about this? have you ever had any similar symptoms for something? is this the flow state that everyone is talking about? is this a clue of some short of passion maybe?

Passions are loops of a sort, where you find something that keeps your attention hooked for repetition. It is natural to look for 'loops' while in the process of becoming self-less, as the ego struggles with letting go. Contemplate whether you are attempting to find a passion within/(as part of) the 'maze' that you are trying to escape. The surge of energy you feel whenever your attention shifts toward personal development is perhaps a clue to where your passion/calling lies.