Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sven

Alien Languages

5 posts in this topic

Hi family of Truth, :P

Any of you any experience with speaking an "alien" tongue? And by alien I mean a language which originated outside of the planet Earth? Also which you didn't speak already but you learned perhaps...

Thanks,

P.S The reason is asked is because of linked video.

"You may bump your thread once per 24 hours if no one has responded to you." - Guidelines

Well, it's been only 22.. So technically this is not allowed. But I go to bed soon, should be okay? :PxD

Perhaps I am asking a stupid question. Perhaps yes, so please guys tell me if that is the case. But I do think it would mean much if there actually exist people who can speak such languages (as video above). So... Maybe it's fake maybe not, but that should not be the question? The question is if it is in my direct experience, well for me kinda but I am wondering about you guys.

@Barry J Cool man but this is not an answer. You're not giving me anything tangible to work with here

@Sven

On 9/26/2018 at 7:11 PM, Sven said:

Also which you didn't speak already but you learned perhaps...

english is not my mother tongue

not something i spoke already and i had to learn it

does that count :P

but about your question with alien language. nope. haven't had any experience like that...

i guess even the word "alien" is relative

to the native american - when Chris Columbus and his squad pulled in North America, the natives thought they were some other divine beings or something... spoke a different language, white skin etc

to them, they were encountering aliens :) 

i know, you mean ET but wanted to say that.

forget language, have you yourself encountered any alien or had any experience with a foreign ET entity?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny