The White Belt

Is this significant or just my imagination?

3 posts in this topic

Sometimes i'll be in a situation, significant or mundane, be it an interview, a talk with a friend, walking down the street, and it will just feel like it's happened before. 

Like exactly how it's happening, but it just feels so familiar, that suddenly I feel like i'm watching on as a third person, watching something that's happened before. It's almost like I anticipated I would say these words, they would see those words, I would feel this feeling, and it's all unfolding like it has done before.

It's really hard to describe but do I read into this any more or is it just a strange trick of the mind?

Thanks x 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Outer I thought that Déjà vu was one thing happening after another immediately. It feels to me like i've actually sat and imagined the current experience i'm having, months before.

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

Thanks! 

― Shunryu Suzuki