Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Donnie

Is Success Worth The Risk?

are you sure you want to be successful?   14 members have voted

1. 1. would you rather live one sigle day as a succefull person or 100 years as an unsuccefull person?

• One single day of success
    • 100 years unsuccessfull

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

hey actualized person. so  here I was thinking about how to be success full and suddenly I relieved that in order to be successful one has to take risks . sometimes these risks are good, other times these risks are not ethical nor moral but legal. risk = failure. to make this question make sense lets say that the risks is you dying. so most successful people  had to risk dying in order to be successful ( again not  really). wouldn't it be better to just not succeed? that way you have a lot more days to live, than risking all those days to be successful. 

One day of living vs 100 years of not living. It's obvious

Success is purpose. It is worth everything.

On 28-3-2016 at 6:33 PM, Guest said:

One day of living vs 100 years of not living. It's obvious

So to you not having success=not living? Depends on what  defenition of success you use of course.. 

Success means crossing a limit. To cross a limit you need to assume that you have a limit. Assuming a limit is underestimating yourself. If you have no boundaries then where is your success? 9_9

If it is possible that humans have no boundaries, then success is a fabrication  created by the human mind. Therefore in reality success doesn't exist. There are so many limitations that human places on thereselves is englightmebt the removal of all limits that one has placed on ones self ?

Atman/Brahman is without boundaries, truth is without boundaries and enlightenment is that realization.

@Donnie I wouldn't want to live for just one day with money being the sole reason behind my happiness. I would chose to live 100 years and still be able to be happy without all the added on luxury's of life. Success makes things easier, but it's not necessary. (Although we all strive for success, and it's the main reason many of us joined this forum)

I just know I wouldn't risk my life for what society calls "success".