Rachityczny

Strange state of nowhere

3 posts in this topic

Hey

So right now I'm in my room, lying on my bed, willing to do nothing. Last week was really productive (no games, meditation, working hard with Life Purpose Course etc. )

I have commited myself to do one more hour of LPC today (vid 72 work if anyone curious), but i don't feel the need to do it (actually I'm quite afraid to do it, because it requires to choose stuff and be decisive). And i don't feel the need to do something hedonistic either.

What to do?

Have you ever felt something like that?

Edited by Rachityczny

Fear is quite common. So the fact that you're aware of your fear is nice

The thing that's stopping you is the fear. The fear is a distraction and it's manipulating you to stay still. I would suggest working on the fear, by understanding where it's coming from. Is the fear because you're scared to fail? Is there anxiety on some of the actions you need to take? Is the fear related to something else like self-doubt?

I would finish the LPC, but if you feel like you don't need it, it may mean you don't need it currently because you've made tons of progress and such. What I would do is stay on that video and work on other things such as hobbies or do other researches. When the time is right, return to it.

You're not human, you're the universe

I want to finish LPC- actually it`s my main goal to finish it till the end of September. I really want to be guided to reach something full, finish it as it will be a source of great satisfaction and motivation to embody it.

I`ve got quite a precise clue about my fear. I want a girlfriend quite badly (it`s a whole other issue to solve) and i don`t know how to cope with basic craving of sex, approval, stimulation and status but also work on my purpose, which is all about contribution, learning, leadership and being responsible, not only for myself.

And the bonus is the fact that i will need to hang my result of work on LPC; a kind of poster,  which is display of my vision. If i want it to be genuine, there for sure will be a couple of sexy girls.

I`m 19 and imagine a moment when my parents/family come to my room and see. They ask: "What is this?" and then i get really embarrassed and insecure :S