Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadowraix

I feel something changing/revolutionary inside of me

1 post in this topic

Ever since my LSD+DXM experience I have really taken an interest in this nondual path.

Now I rarely practice meditation, and its something I need to work on. But I do practice a lot of contemplation. I've been a huge contemplater even when I was young as a kid, a lot of the social programming I grew up questioning which I am extremely grateful for. 

As someone nearing the age of 20 and has suffered through many mental issues in the past, I feel like I am on the edge of breaking a shell. I feel something shifting inside of me. I still feel like there are things I don't know consciously and it almost feels like its just waiting to burst up to the surface. I've seen tremendous progress in who I am as a person and my outlook on life. My career pursuits and intentions improving. My potential is waiting to be unleashed.

Its so liberating. My overall satisfaction in life has skyrocketed. My open mindedness has skyrocketed. I can experience a sort of euphoria and satisfaction I needed drugs to experience before.

Psychedelics and teachers such as Leo I am so grateful for. For making me aware of the tools to seek out answers.

I'm young and have much work to do. I won't deny I am still naive.

I love you all.