Anton Rogachevski

Actualization App

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone :D

I would like to hear your opinion about a project im working on.

I'm a student and I've picked to focus on Actualization for my project.

I want to develop a concept of an app that will help you with this process of self actualization.

Meanwhile it focuses on bringing up quotes from a different subjects database (relationships, buisness, etc)

Please tell me what would ypu expect to have in such an app.

How would you interact with it daily?

Your input is very valuable to me.

Thank you  ^_^

That's a very good idea! Well I would expect such app to have information about every aspect of self-actualization (you know how broad this is :P ), I also think that having some kind of forum or chat to share ideas like here would be interesting, and maybe it could have some kind of personalized reminder with your affirmations... meditation routine and so on. 

I hope I helped and good luck with your project! Let us know how you progress.

Sure something like that would be great! And like that with all the self-actualized work to be done everyday

Hm, interesting idea, but I still think it needs additional features. Not just quotes, maybe self-help videos, reminder list or motivational wallpapers for phones. I don't really know, it's up to you.

Applications like these require to be well optimized and "pretty to the eye".  So spend more time on that. I have used similar apps that were full of ads and really poor made, I instantly deleted them.

I don't really see myself using the app daily, but if the app is wonderfully made and has something more to offer, then maybe? 

I also like the idea of an app for self actualization ..... It could be useful for realizing  one`s progress