Misagh

How self-realization can vanish your anger issues.

6 posts in this topic

Before self-realization I was an easily irritable person. The slightest thing in a person could anger and upset me. Nowadays I look at others with the eye of a loving  father who is deeply interested in his children, and wants to learn all about their specificities/personalities. And it doesn't matter how good or bad his children behave. They could be the worst of humanity.

When the boundaries between "I" and the rest of the world breaks, one no longer can genuinely get angry. Anger may arise a few times, but upon not being fed it quickly dies, and never rises again. 

I wrote this because I saw a post where someone talked about how easy they are to anger. I wanted to communicate the point that never in my development journey did I actually work on my anger issues. This change wasn't a product of psychoanalysis etc. Like how the Bhagavan says: when you are asked to take out the trash, you take out the trash. You don't sift through the bag, examining each individual piece. 

Sat Cit Ananda

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

@NoSelfSelf So you mean you are constantly angry at people without being attached to the anger?

@Misagh No i have more anger in situations where previously i had fear its like hidden anger but its subtle im not in rage just slight agression idk how to explain

@NoSelfSelf You feel this way after self-realization?