Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Socrates

Hiking in the Forest trip report #2

2 posts in this topic

I packed my stuff, some food, water and ate a banana so I wasn't full when I reached my destination and begun my hiking & psychedelic adventure.

I've done my morning yoga and thought about my life purpose and "being" which is what I wanted the trip to be about. I hiked through the nearby forest for an hour and a half until I reached a nice kiosk with a great view of my city.

At around 12:30 noon time I consumed 200μg of 1p-LSD.

Waiting for the substance to take effect was not an anxious experience paradoxically (outdoors+double the dose of my previous trip). 30 minutes into it I start to feel the visuals it was like HD vision and saw traces behind moving objects (bugs, flies etc) and the colors brightened up, it was beautiful.

The first 3 hours passed extremely fast and I didn't have that much control during my trip. I was in awe of "being", looking at the flowers, my palms, everything. It was a metaphor after a metaphor and a "3 sequence" as I would call them. Going from one image to the second and the 3rd each one of them being a different perspective of the same occurrence. For example, I imagine myself watching Leo in a video, then I think about Leo watching the camera talking in the video, then I think about the camera looking at Leo. This, for example, was a great insight into being a creative force and not being a sheep but a creator ( tieing with today's video ;) ). On that note, I also had great insight about being a leader and actually going out and experimenting with stuff. 

I remember asking myself "how would you use this substance if you were the first person to try it?" At that point, I realized how much I am dependant on Leo's and other people's advice in general and not being proactive enough to go figure out things for myself. I realized that the pioneer on each niche is the one that takes out his machete and walks through the forest making his own path and people then follow behind him (being in the forest that was funny :P ). I got more insights in that domain of leadership-creative force and Life purpose but I won't get into it.

The second part of my trip, after 4 hours was extremely chill and freer. Still being in awe of being and how beautiful everything was I expected something to happen although there wasn't anything more. 

I was thinking that I was maybe wasting that higher consciousness state and I needed to milk it of more stuff, more knowledge but now that I think about it, it was my ego trying to acquire stuff although being was just fine. Correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't feel like contemplating stuff at that moment, I didn't want to think I just wanted to be.

Should you actively think about stuff mid-trip or you just ride the wave?

It was my first real trip and I just couldn't get enough of being.

The last part is where things didn't go as well as the rest of the trip. 7 hours in it started to get dark and I hadn't calculated either the sunset or the fact that I needed to go back home still being trippy. I also talked to some people in my way home which was extremely awkward and weird and I really felt vulnerable talking to others at such an "open" state. The freaking thing went for a full 12 hours which is kind of freaky. The next trip will surely be in MY house, both indoors with parents and outdoors are not ideal.

Got lots of growth and really opened my eyes to this amazing tool called psychedelics.

Thanks for reading my report :D 

Well, at least you didn't meet any bears ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.