F A B

ABOUT SEX

6 posts in this topic

In the book "the way of a superior man" from Deida, the author suggests that ejaculation should be converted into non-ejaculatory orgasm. [chapter 44]

Now, I'm able to hold back ejaculation, I can make it last, but I don't understand why I shouldn't ejaculate even after she came several times.

I mean, why should I give up ejaculation even after she is satisfied?

Ejaculation is draining and depleting, no need to ever do it unless for procreating, it's just a wasteful addiction that feels good briefly then feels empty afterwards, literally like doing drugs. What Deida is suggesting is that you can retain the benefits of semen retention while sexually active. Using the techniques described in that book I learned to have have "tantric orgasms" where energy rushes up your spine to your brain, you feel intense vibrations all over like a full body orgasm and see nothing but a white light for a few seconds. No ejaculation or blue balls, and seems to have the opposite effects than ejaculating, a sense of rejuvenation and healing, being full of life energy. This is very intense, I'm able to do it without genital involvement at all, or with an erection. Don't have the book with me, but as I recall, it said to imagine that you are her body and you feel yourself penetrating her, then you imagine light shooting up from the base of your spine into the back of your head, all while pulling in root lock and breathing very deeply.

And If she asked me why I didn't ejaculate, what am I supposed to say?

Because I read it in a book?

I don't think so.

Because you don't need or want to. If you manage to have tantric sex I doubt she would ask. Besides, in the current year women know about things like no-fap and semen retention, would be no surprise to find you have balls of steel and want sex to be a much deeper experience than busting a nut.

23 minutes ago, F A B said:

And If she asked me why I didn't ejaculate, what am I supposed to say?

Because I read it in a book?

I don't think so.

First of all, you shouldn't blindly follow whatever you read in the book, but rather take questioning approach and use knowledge in the way it suits your lifestyle. If the idea of keeping the seminal energy doesn't appeal to you, why does you practice it in the first place? Secondly, my opinion is that you should be completely honest with your woman and just see what does she thinks about the idea.

Just out of curiosity, is it true that having such "dry" orgasm can be achieved by training PC muscles? It would be interesting to try that, especially if the energy doesn't go away with such practice. However I am not sure if pleasure for free, that is without side-effects and being tired afterwards. Ive heard that semen can go back to the bladder causing infections

@Shodan

What you are referring to is a retrograde ejaculation where semen goes into the bladder. That is not at all what dry tantric orgasms are, this does not involve ejaculation at all, and like I said, it can be done as a sexual act or not even involving the genitals, just using the breath and channeling energy. I wouldn't even call it an orgasm, this experience is just something else, a whole other level of vibration. Ejaculation is a lesser pleasure that feels euphoric briefly, then leaves men feeling numb, drained and depleted. You can have karezza (coitus reservatus) and experience tantric "orgasms" separately, but if your partner is willing, and you are both into self-actualization, why not try to do both and make it absolutely mind blowing?

The subsequent chapters in the book explain in detail the process. I shared in the second post what I experienced when I first read Way of The Superior Man, but I don't even do it that often myself since it is just so intense, actually felt like I died for 2 seconds and then my entire body writhing with energy. Afterwards deep full breathing comes automatically, in sharp contrast to ejaculating where it feels like my diaphragm is constricted and I have a shallow upper chest breath.