bejapuskas

Hunger

25 posts in this topic

@bejapuskas I cant say that, I dont know myself. I dont eat broccoli every day per say... I usually dont worry about eating too much of a thing. I feel perfectly fine after eating 5000% of vitamin A, so I dont worry about it so much. There is also a matter is assimilation and absorption of nutrients in the intentines, which is why its much smarter to take 40000% of Vitaminb12 than 100% in one pill.

Its hard to get all the calories you need from fruit. One banana is around 100 calories, you need to eat a kilogram to reach 800calories. For a day you need about 25 bananas, but that is alot of volume... Just practise eating a bit more than your "fullness level" and you will expand your belly size until you can eat enough calories from fruit in one sitting.

@Igor82 Ok! Thanks for some new perspectives, you inspired me to make another experiment, much appreciated man!

@Igor82  Can I ask you where do you buy your vegetables and fruits or how do you find a good one?

Eat bigger meals more often.  You can eat all the vegetables you shovel into your face and not become overweight because fiber.  If your friends are not astounded by the size of your salads, make them bigger.

Eat whole oily foods like avocado and nuts.  Also whole grains and legumes (like beans and lentils).

Edited by Wolfram Volpi
add whole grains and legumes