Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sofiasspecial

What Women Want

10 posts in this topic

You have absolutely no idea about women and what they want... What worries me is the amount of subscribers and followers listening to your nonsens. 

@Sofiasspecial What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

Lucifer ...You are a big sad joke,,, send all your chauvinistic friends over and I´ll teach them a lesson.. Your silly threats shows just how much "love" and lack of karma you´ve got..

Men are mostly afraid of women and the power we actually possess. We could, with the power of our geninal only rule your lives. Why are women suppressed by men in many cultures?? Because of fear....!!!  With the rejection of women...You are nothing!!

9 minutes ago, Sofiasspecial said:

Lucifer ...You are a big sad joke,,, send all your chauvinistic friends over and I´ll teach them a lesson.. Your silly threats shows just how much "love" and lack of karma you´ve got..

Men are mostly afraid of women and the power we actually possess. We could, with the power of our geninal only rule your lives. Why are women suppressed by men in many cultures?? Because of fear....!!!  With the rejection of women...You are nothing!!

I fear you mistress, please be mercifull to me! I do anything you desire my lady...

Edit: Literally anything. I go down own you for like whole 90 minutes....you gotta blow me first tho, because that's only fair

Edited by Lucifer

@Sofiasspecial .. and you know a person just by reading his posts??

.. Sorry when I disturb your discution.. Was here by hazard..

Women want a confident non needy humorous guy who can satisfy them sexually 

Seriously, can someone ban this Sofiasspecial account? This radical feminist's views offend me.