Genghis Khan

Add this to the book list

4 posts in this topic

Programming and Meta-Programming in the Human Biocomputer by Doctor John C. Lily 10/10

I believe this book should be added to the book list. If you haven't read this book I would highly recommend it. This book is based on Doctor Lily's psychological experiments utilizing a controversial psychoactive substance known as Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, or LSD. The book explains that every human is a programmable entity, a platform which is capable of running a vast amount of programs that each illicit a response to stimuli which causes interactions between programs, thus creating the human mind. 

When we are born, we have default programs, such as seeking food, safety, and a secure comfortable environment. As we grow older we install additional programs designed to serve and enhance previous programs, such as learning to speak and desiring social connection, both of which are programs which fulfill the impulses aroused by previous, deeper programs which are based around survival. 

Your personality develops as you continue to incorporate more information and build programs which enhance your core functioning. 

A fundamental difficulty of the human condition is that 99% of our cognition (thoughts, beliefs, emotions, ideas, etc.) are limited to the our current programming. While you can deliberately program yourself (learning new habits, abandoning old ideas and strategies and embracing new ones) you cannot make any fundamental changes in the mind by changing any single program. 

This brings us to the importance of metaprogramming. Your metaprogram is your core programming from which all other programs are designed to serve. Metaprogramming is essentially "Learning how to learn". You are not conscious of your metaprogram, because it is the core of your entire mental functioning. It is your entire approach to existence, which determines how you prioritize information and what thoughts you are capable of having. It is the center of your entire perspective on everything. 

It is therefore impossible to change your metaprogram through conventional means. A new program cannot override the pre-existing metaprogram, it can only be incorporated into the existing system and prioritized among other programs based on the agenda of the metaprogram. The mind cannot be manipulated deeply enough by ideas and instructions to change the metaprogram. You can only install new programs and replace old programs which do not serve your metaprogram as effectively. 

There does exist a method to change your metaprogram and unlock the full potential of the human mind. In fact, there are nearly limitless possibilities to discover within the human mind once you successfully change your metaprogram. A known method of changing your metaprogram is through the use of LSD. 

This book thoroughly discusses how LSD can be used to unlock the mind and change one's metaprogram. I won't delve into the technical details, but essentially LSD seems to have the ability to "loosen up" the human mind. When you are under the influence of LSD, your mind becomes extremely sensitive to stimuli, and consequently it becomes more malleable. When you are in this state, you can directly access your metaprogram and become conscious of it, and even change it. LSD can be described as a "brain scrambler" because it weakens your mind's foundation and it's attachment to various programs. This allows for the mind to create thoughts which are outside your normal programming and you can follow a train of thought all the way back to your original metaprogram. 

John C. Lily was a brilliant scientist and he is truly a progenitor of the kind of work that is done at Actualized.org. 

This book is based on strict scientific evidence. It demostrates what a serious investigation into the Self truly looks like, and can teach you exactly how to explore the inner workings of your mind, through scientific means. Highly recommended for anybody who is doing inner work, self actualization, seeking enlightenment, transcending the self, studying psychology, or is just plain curious about the fundamental nature of your mind. 

I did LSD and inquiry, I cured a part, not everything, I didn't read any books about it though, just took it at my home with music and a paper to draw.

is doing it once and being aware of this " meta perspective reality / zoom IN on software in the mind / Zoom out " is enough ?

It's like a computer, I know that my mouth put this word, for instance, then I can know from what kind of "emotion:energy" in me, it was going from. ( this kind of  "awareness" ) is that enough ? or there is really more ?

if you told me Aleister crowley was rapping bats in caves for having eternal life for instance ( I wouldn't not deny and just "verify" if this is true, and why I need it to be true/wrong ), so is it enough for real change to occur ? ( is there some information about it in this book ? ) it's a bit more complex than this, but you "get me" I hope. I m very open minded that's it, but bs to my reality still are "bullshit". 

I was already crazy and out of mind, some people would have believe I did acid since I m 5. ( I noticed LSD just makes me even more intuitive to the point of loosing mind with reality completely, like a kind of complete skyzophrenia, but I liked it ( what I read on it ) I was seeing pattern in my mind with everything, I had my eyes closed for hours and could inquiry and wash my thought like : ordering my computer. ok so I think this of me, ok that's so BS !!

( and played in my home with my hand, laughing alone in the kitchen at 3 A.M haha )

LSD put me in a pls ( not the trip, the after realisation and weeks who followed ), It's like a realize even more how boxed my mind was ( especially in my art )

( ADHD, high iq all this bullshit, but if the model account for something that gives a bit of info about "me"/identity of this body : medical want me to be put on a huge amount of medical coke ( 70 mg of ritalin) I don't, and it's very fine, drug killed me on all aspect ( physics and mind ) )

be aware that I always watched reality as a schizophrénic thinker ( I don't see pattern in imagery, but in word and "model" ) I always had multiple understanding of perspective, some would say that I m a bit psychopathic, but I just try to not be biased when I judge things and be clear for everyone and be "fair"  

like while writting this phrase, I think of the movie "A Clockwork Orange." ( even if I only watched it once, 10 years ago ) What does it mean ?

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@Strikr LSD can take your mind to a radically different dimension if used correctly. The setting of the trip as well as the pre-planning and intent are important contributing factors for how deep you go. Doctor Lily would ingest LSD and spend the duration of the trip inside a sensory deprivation tank. This method is highly intriguing because it removes all stimuli and leaves you all alone with your mind. I can only imagine the intensity of such an experience. Most people probably wouldn't even be able to handle it without a panic attack.

I know that the first time I became just a little bit conscious I had a panic attack.