NoSelfSelf

Creativity

2 posts in this topic

In some of Leos videos he was talking about big creativity possibilities with enlightement work im wondering what is it i actually see a decline in my creativity by decreasing my logical mind but creativity should be in other half of the brain i dont know what im missing...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

In some of Leos videos he was talking about big creativity possibilities with enlightement work im wondering what is it i actually see a decline in my creativity by decreasing my logical mind but creativity should be in other half of the brain i dont know what im missing...

The logical mind is great at faking creativity. Like painting abstract art by an idea of what abstract is. Or writing a poem by the idea of how a poem should come about. True creativity is unbounded, completely authentic and original. It is pretty shy, and as soon as I start judging/thinking it goes away. It is like a spirit that visits me from time to time, but if I search for it I can never find it. If it comes by my window and I try to catch it, it evades my hand like smoke. If I try to be sneaky and guide it, it quickly fades.