Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nic

Create The Ultimate Enlightenment Test (humour)

5 posts in this topic

Rule number one, be creative,¬¬9_9:)

Rule number two, makes us all laugh!:D

I believe my own brother would make The Dalai Lama commit an AK47 mass murder in no time for his super annoying skills and life reminds me every day that I’m far from being the thing I still wish and could be. 

This exercice can be related to Leo’s lesson on how to be more funny…. So get into crazy details about how you would like to see those Zen pain resistant monks/masters break their Zen attitude or just what would make anyone go fucking nuts in the situation you have created for them to check if they are really enlightened!

Sometimes life can be stranger than fiction… if you have anything funny to say related to the challenge of enlightenment go ahead. Everything can be told in a funny way. Life isn't serious after all, and laughter can be better than sex... 

-I’ll have one of those monks sitting for 5 days naked on a fresh nettle bed, in a room filled with hungry female mosquitos, a longhaired genetically modified red & black striped columbian tarantula on his face with a recording of Ben Stiller repeating “who’s enlightened now bitch, who’s enlightened now bitch”.

Edited by Nic

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

Yea, I got something for you. True story too. Just yesterday I went to the dentist. I had a filling fall out in a front tooth and I was having it refilled. The doctor was going to numb the area and I said "no I'll be fine, no need to numb it" he said "are you sure?"- " yea, no problem". He starts drilling and grinding and I thought to myself, this would be a great time to meditate. He stops grinding after about 5 min. and says to me "Are you O.K?" I said to him' "Yea, I'm in Nirvana here". Well him and the dental tec start laughing their ass off.  I don't get what's so funny?

And you don't have pain while doing that? 

so you are a bad ass zen monk too, I got to find a challenge for you!

I have you liyng down 3days in a German darkroom of a free poppers Oktoberfest afterparty with endless effeminate giggling around you, it smells so strong that it's actually wet, you repeat the mantra "why Am I doing this master?" with Donald Trump sitting butt naked on your face!

Meditate this! :D

Edited by Nic

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

8 hours ago, Nic said:

And you don't have pain while doing that? 

so you are a bad ass zen monk too, I got to find a challenge for you!

I have you liyng down 3days in a German darkroom of a free poppers Oktoberfest afterparty with endless effeminate giggling around you, it smells so strong that it's actually wet, you repeat the mantra "why Am I doing this master?" with Donald Trump sitting butt naked on your face!

Meditate this! :D

That would be the worst! I heard Donald Trump does a comb-over on his pubic hair too! lol     No, I had no pain at all. Luckily for me the nerve was not exposed or I would have been screaming! It was just funny the way it happened.

5 hours ago, cetus56 said:

I heard Donald Trump does a comb-over on his pubic hair too! lol   

I don't know i can't see the haircut, he has got a mini baseball cap on it! You'll see better when he stands up from your face :D