Dan94

Can you relate?

2 posts in this topic

Right now I meditate an hour a day. I do daily kriya, self-enquiry and HB once a week as well.

For the past three months (especially) I have literally been feeling like a permanent 6th day on a vipassana course. Whenever I meditate and work on my LP, wake up, take a nap etc. I literally shake in frustration, confusion, despair, anxiety. My mind is all over the place and now I have been really mindful of how much I feel the urge to stop everything and distract my self - all the time. I have become conscious of how perfectionistic I am and that I need to work on some beliefs as well. I'm completely drained without having done anything really. Everything I do is soaped in massive resistance.

Can you relate and how did you persevere? This feels like forever now.

Daniel

Our darkest hours come just before dawn. It does sound like you're doing quite a lot of actualization work, so you might have to take it down a notch, but I'd say stick with the practice for the most part and ride this wave out. I'm no expert though, and I do know what you're talking about. My own practice has gone through ups and downs with motivation and frustration, but always comes out of it.