kieranperez

It’s all just survival...

2 posts in this topic

I was just sitting down at a restaurant and saw this little kid (probably 4 years old or something). He was wearing these Nikes he was bragging that he just got these nice new Nikes and I was kinda taken aback by that because I could see so much modern culture right there. It was really something. I noticed I had judgment in me on his grandmother he was with who was picking up after this kid and getting his food at the counter while this kid kicked his feet up on the chair across from him. I started to wonder about just how we’ve dominated so much of the planet through such a state of ignorance. I mean it’s crazy if you think about it, in a sense we are evolving but in another sense it almost seems as though we’re devolving all while we gain more mass control of the planet. On the one hand, we could say I guess we're getting “smarter” but I think I could also make the equally, if not more valid in my opinion, we’re not getting any smarter. We just have more “high quality” beliefs. However, beliefs have nothing to do with the truth so for the masses of our population, we just have “more accurate” beliefs than before but we’re just as ignorant as past generations in a certain sense. This got my mind thinking more and then I realized just how powerful this self and ego thing is and all it’s for and all it is (no enlightenment experience, just a conceptual breakthrough if I’m honest with myself) - a tool for survival. Nothing more, nothing less. 

This kinda floored me when I actually realized this. Our biggest survival tool is our greatest illusion. A human self is just a survival tool like rhinos tool for survival is its tough skin and sharp horn on the top of its nose. Nothing more.

one notices the quality of love before all

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!