Elin

Reg: How To Have Amazing Sex_part 1.

6 posts in this topic

Hej Leo.

I Watched yor video "How to stop caring what people think of you"... and I have really been helped by your advices and theories.. Thx!

Now Im watching another video where I thought I could receive some good tips in how to achieve an amazing sex, and ....8 ways to keep your man loyal.....And I am totally confused with you...You are so out of your subject...This is  absolutely not your area, and you should better concentrate on what you can do for oneself..Not relation relates stuff...

Women are way much more intelligent than you think... You haven´t met one yet...And due to your very weird way of seeing woman you probably, won´t meet one either... 

Could you for real, evaluate and consider women strengths and possibilities, in taking charge of the planet..Give me a show in that theme..

...Your grandsons would have a better future..

Best,,,,,E

1 hour ago, Neuroticon said:

what_the_fuck__by_stevesjobes-d4yckx9.jp

This may or may not be one of the best posts I have seen on this forum yet, lmao

10 hours ago, Elin said:

Women are way much more intelligent than you think... You haven´t met one yet...And due to your very weird way of seeing woman you probably, won´t meet one either... 

Could you for real, evaluate and consider women strengths and possibilities, in taking charge of the planet

I need to agree on this one. Well, I would say it all depends on the culture, you can't state this for developing countries where women are not still equal to men and in my opinion US because as I've heard based on my friends' experiences and my research on internet, women are treated more as a sexual objects and nudity is closely linked to sexuality, comparing to Western European countries. 

But definitely, for some countries, I would say women are a way much more penetrating the world than men and they're much more powerful, in my opinion. Majority of men in those countries are afraid of women, it is a result of feminism. That's just my opinion and experience, I was in countries like Germany or France and women are much more dominating the society, at least I had that feeling, maybe I'm wrong.

If I were less experienced with relationships and people in general, these videos would be helpful for me. I'm way past this kind of information, so watching his videos with those themes are quite funny. 

I have seen some people talk about Leo being uninterested in marriage and family, and if that is true (I don't know, really don't care), it does give perspective as to why he still thinks that way. I used to think that way too. 

Don't be bothered by it, (don't take it personally) and if it helps someone, that's what Leo wanted. It all depends on what "level" you are at with your personal development.