Recursoinominado

I think i almost had an spontaneous awakening

3 posts in this topic

Earlier today, after months without meditating, i had an intuition to meditate and i just sat and did for like 1h easily and during the meditation i had lots of strange things happening, mostly i felt lots of energies throughout my body and  even more in my head where the spine meets the skull ( remember a lot when i practiced kriya yoga) i had a hard time to "wake up". 
A few hours later i decided to watch the part 1 of the "samadhi" movie just because i saw the part 2 in the suggestions on YouTube, things were just clicking like never before, i feel deep sadness during the movie and at some point, the narrator said something like: "you have to give up everything in order to be free" and i just felt my body relax instantly and a fucking huge energy started throughout all my body, i think i freak out and it stopped. A few moments later i tried to replicate the feeling and i was able to do it although not as powerful, i tried to surrender (this was the problem, "i" was trying) a success a little but it faded soon after but y body was vibrating like hell, my head was buzzing, my heart raced and i continued to go deeper. I noticed that i was unconsciously moving a huge amount of energy from the bottom of my spine to my head and i was successful every time, it was like an energy punch in my skull. Now i remember that i had a couple of those experiences as a child, a couple more as a teenager and a couple as an adult after pursuing enlightenment seriously. 
What the hell was that guys? This is dangerous to do? When i studied kriya yoga, usually it isn't recommended to move energy like that without some preparation steps and i am going through some kundalini crises for some time now but i am going deeper and deeper into enlightenment and away from egos achievements although i try to fight it a lot (i need to earn money). it seems like i don't have much control, something is guiding me like a video game,
Someone had some experience with this? I am kind of excited and scared at the same time, this was powerful. 

It was a "eyyyyy buddy how about that wakey time now?" from the universe. No one can really tell what it was. Following your intuition got you there, that might be an indicator of what you should do in the future also : )

5 hours ago, molosku said:

It was a "eyyyyy buddy how about that wakey time now?" from the universe. No one can really tell what it was. Following your intuition got you there, that might be an indicator of what you should do in the future also : )

I need huge balls to follow my intuition only by faith, i have had an increasing urge to drop everything and live in the country in nature, by myself. It seems that, really, i have no choice, the universe is taking care of everything, i tried to slow down a little the process in order to pursue "worldly things" like earning money (i am 26 yo and am totally financially dependent on my family, currently ending a law degree but it isn't what i want to do and i don't know exactly what it is that i want to do) but it seems that it "failed" as i feel that i am advancing at a huge speed in my spiritual development and it is accelerating each day. I have some fears if i get enlightened i won't have the motivation to have a career or something as my family is super dysfunctional and lots of them will need financial support in the next years.