Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cameron

Contemplation Sameness

2 posts in this topic

I’ve been doing some contemplation because of the contemplation video Leo recently realeased. I contemplated a few of the ones he suggested to start off with and I found after a while I’d end up in the same position with which question. I still didn’t ’have an answer but was asking the same question in the end each time. Who am I? It always boiled down to good or bad for survival so I’m left asking “Who am I?” Meanings, values, objects, anything. Literally any “Thing” there is. So I’m actually left with two questions. “Who am I?” and “What is anything?”

@Cameron What if the questions you arrived at are fundamental questions that are the basis for all others?
If you were able to answer those - then all of the other ones would resolve as well.

What if I told you that there is a possibility that these two questions are actually one and the same question?
Would that change anything to you?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2