Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spicy_pickles

Transformation and awakening?

2 posts in this topic

Been quite attuned to this as of late. Here’s what I’m experiencing:

1.  Friends. Posted about this the other day. Have fully realized which friendships are working for me and which ones are exhausting and not worth my time. Even if they served me well before, they just don’t work for me now. 

2.  Assertiveness. Was always weak in this category. I’m finding myself able to stick to my guns both professionally and personally. 

3.  Compassion and empathy. I feel for certain people. I can delineate between someone who truly is down and out and someone who is simply using me for this. 

4.  Loss of interest. Things (activities) I used to look forward to, I don’t care to do anymore. Oddly enough they usually involved bad habits such as drinking. 

5.  Drinking. I do not crave alcohol, I do not need alcohol. The old me threw down at least half a bottle of wine each night or at least enough booze to get me buzzed. Now, I couldn’t care less if I have it, although a nice cold beer on a hot day is always welcome.  Only difference is I stop after one or two.  

6.  Sleep.  I went through this odd phase where I was sleeping early, and waking up at certain times through the night (every night).  It is starting to normalize a bit more now.

7.  Confidence.  Gaining this very slowly.  Small, very small things that give my confidence a boost.  Not being shy, not being embarrassed, living in the now. 

So far, that’s what I’ve been noticing.  

Keep going you're doing amazing! Be proud of these very important accomplishments. You are Growing! It will only continue to get better. Remember, the only thing that can slow you down is yourself, Good luck and Take care!