Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortex

Feeling of coldness in my body after meditating

7 posts in this topic

Sometimes after I meditate I feel like paralising coldness in my legs or arms what can this mean 

it means nirvana is very close

Dont look at me! Look inside!

it doesnt mean anything, the mind will distract you in a 1000000 ways while you meditate, sometimes you feel youre spinning, sometimes you see colors, images, constant chattering...

just keep meditating, if some weird effect lasts for more than 2 hrs then consult your local guru but otherwise just chill and move on

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Cortex You might feel cold in legs and arms because when we sitting still for long periods your blood pressure falls a little bit. This cause our body to cool down a little bit. But if you feel severe numbness due to cold in your limbs, you should contact a medical doctor in my opinion.

My health is great I train a lot and care about my diet I always want to be the most healthy as possible 

It depends but mostly in the legs as if they were freezing to ice, but this is not medical or health problem, I train and care about my health my diet my lifestyle I also do blood testing from time to time