Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
David Turcot

A human at his best: Pure responsible Joy !

3 posts in this topic

If I manage in my life to feel joy most of the time.

If I manage at the same time to share this joy and help others feel it most of the time like I do.

Then I can say I did my job as a Humain. I cannot do more than that, but it's a lot.

When I can feel joy looking at the way plants move over time, even if they move so slow, then I'm a real humain and I know where I come from.

I'm a humain, I love everything around me and I'll try to lessen the suffering of others, humans or not.

If I can do that, with pure joy and with the purest of energy, then I would be happy about how I lived my life.

I will someday feel this pure joy and share it...I will! Enlightenment is not about me!!!!!

My job as a human is to understand, then to love, to be joyful.

And feel this joy with others and help then understand with empathy.

If I don't do that, then I've not done my job as a human and spirituality I've lost the real important meaning of life.

Spirituality has an objective, I've got to remember what this objective is. Otherwise I'm wasting my time.

Edited by David Turcot

Stage Coral: Stay a bit yellow while you are enlightened gurus.

Jiddhu Krishnamurti is the only human stage coral I know.

That's my perception just a guess that this guy is Stage Coral, which I have no clue what it is, but I feel he his, whatever it means.

The only human I know I think was Coral in the 20th century.

From Wikipedia:

Ex-girlfriend Helen Nearing, who had known Krishnamurti in the 1920s, said that Krishnamurti's attitudes were conditioned by privilege, because he had been supported, even pampered, by devoted followers from the time of his "discovery" by the theosophists. She also said that he was at such an "elevated" level that he was incapable of forming "normal personal relationships".[90]

Ok, then a coral guy doesn't know how to deal with humans…:) Krisnamurti dropped Theosophists saying they didn't understand a Think following him…

He said he was not to be followed, that's the first thing he says all the time:

I am not a guru! Was his most important message I think he was insisting on this all the time.

He was the guru of gurus as far as I'm concerned although he despised this word.

I remember in one of his talks he said that he never compared himself to anybody, NEVER in his life since he was a kid, he just never did it cause it seemed stupid for him to do this. Which if true is truly remarkable and I believe him. Not common I guess being naturally not born to compare. He rarely talks about himself, but he did there. 

Edited by David Turcot