TimStr

How To Accept Death?

4 posts in this topic

As I am contemplating death more often, I find myself becoming extremely anxious about the fact, that my time on this earth is limited, and that sooner or later I won't be able to give my gifts.

I am sure that this question can only be dealt with on a spiritual level, and that theres no way to rationally accept this existential fear.

So what do I have to do to loose my fear of death?

Get spiritually awaken ;-)

When the shift happens, you perceive death in a totally different way. You realize (actually feeling it, not just thiking about it) that death gives meaning to life.

Edited by shadu

He's made a video on this already! Leo has a great point that he thinks about his death constantly, and actually it helps motivate him and he sees it as a good thing in a way. I've accepted this as well; I have a sticky note on my desk that says "You are going to die. Do not waste time."

So check out that video! It's a common fear that almost all humans have so don't feel anxious about it. The visualization he makes you do is very powerful and I shed a few tears while I was doing it for the first time haha

I think that the best way to fight against death is to give meaning to every day of you're life. Follow you're passion and you're life calling.