Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Priti Health Journal

804 posts in this topic

Probiotics for Histamine Intolerance: Which Probiotic is Right for You?

If you've been looking for low histamine probiotics for histamine intolerance - your search is over. 

Probiotics are one of the most essential supplements for healing histamine intolerance - however, what many people don't know is that most probiotics actually produce histamine.

That's right. Even those healthy strains of bacteria you've been taking daily - well, your body isn't ready for those and, at least for now, you may only be worsening your histamine intolerance and your symptoms.

But, that's not to say that taking probiotics is a bad thing. In fact, rebalancing the gut through probiotics is a critical step in healing histamine intolerance.

You just have to know exactly which strains are safe to be used as probiotics for histamine intolerance.

And, today, I'll explain exactly which strains (and even brands) are the best probiotics for histamine intolerance.

Let's get started.

The Importance of Probiotics for Histamine Intolerance

Our body houses over 100 trillion bacteria which are, in some way, involved in every single bodily function and feeling, ranging from immune health to daily mood and energy.

Disorders such as histamine intolerance, which are involved in multiple systems of the body, are no exception when considering the role of gut bacteria in your symptoms.

In fact, in my previous post about what causes histamine intolerance, I explain how gut bacteria can not only be a contributor to your histamine symptoms, but can actually be an underlying cause of histamine intolerance itself.

In either case, with the multitude of systems impacted by histamine intolerance and the multi-symptomatic nature of this disorder, there will always be some level of bacterial involvement.

This involvement is exactly why finding a reliable probiotic for histamine intolerance is always going to be important. 

Today, I'll discuss how bacteria are impacting your histamine intolerance and the most common mistake histamine intolerance sufferers make when selecting probiotics for histamine intolerance, that actually makes their symptoms worse.

Additionally, I'll explain exactly how you can improve your bacterial balance in order to enhance overall health and reduce unwanted symptoms of histamine intolerance.

How Bacteria Influence Histamine Intolerance

Bacteria are involved both in the production and degradation of histamine.

When we consume food containing the semi-essential amino acid, histidine, certain types of bacteria within the gut can convert this amino acid into histamine. This conversion increases internal histamine levels - even if the food itself was not considered high in histamine.

In most cases, the conversion of histidine to histamine is non-problematic.

However, in some individuals which experience overgrowths of histamine producing bacteria, the level of histamine production can become too high. This scenario results in chronically elevated internal histamine levels, thus producing histamine intolerance symptoms.

Additionally, many gut bacteria are also responsible for degrading histamine.

If the population of these histamine-degrading bacteria falls too low, this also creates a chronic elevation of internal histamine levels, thus producing on-going symptoms of histamine intolerance.

As you can see, there are several bacterial paths promoting histamine intolerance - but, when it comes to symptoms, all roads lead to Rome. 

But why the heck is your gut bacteria so out of whack?

There are several reasons these bacterial populations can go haywire, including illness, pathogenic invasion, dietary factors, antibiotic use, chronic stress and other environmental and lifestyle influences.

However, in each of these cases, it’s important to restore balance in order to improve your symptoms of histamine intolerance.

Factors such as nutrient deficiencies, symptoms and underlying causes will vary across histamine intolerant individuals. But, in nearly all cases, straightening out your diet and finding the right probiotic for histamine intolerance are essential.

Histamine Intolerance and Probiotics: Restoring Gut Bacterial Balance

In an attempt to restore gut bacterial balance, many people turn to probiotics for histamine intolerance.

Probiotics have shown in numerous studies to improve gut bacterial populations and improve overall health – however, histamine intolerance poses a particular conundrum.

As discussed above, the conversion of histidine to histamine by your gut bacteria is a natural process that’s actually performed by bacteria which are typically considered beneficial to the host.

In the case of histamine intolerance, specifically, these beneficial bacteria may have become so imbalanced that they are creating negative effects and symptoms of histamine intolerance1.

In fact, bacterial production of histamine is the very same reason why histamine intolerant individuals cannot tolerate fermented foods (bone broth, kefir, wine, cheese).

Because, while bacteria are busy digesting and fermenting to produce your wines and cheeses, they produce histamine and turn these into high histamine foods!

For this exact reason, grabbing any random bottle of probiotics for histamine intolerance off the shelf is one of the biggest mistakes you can make if you’re histamine intolerant - even if you've heard it's the best probiotic on the market.

Almost all probiotics will contain strains of bacteria that produce histamine and, therefore, adding these into your body can further throw off your bacterial balance and worsen symptoms.

I have many, many clients who have experienced this and, as you can imagine, it’s not fun. It’s a waste of time, money, and a lot of extra suffering, only to worsen their condition.

To be clear, there is literally no upside to randomly taking probiotics for histamine intolerance, unless you know exactly which ones to take.

Otherwise, there's a solid chance you're making things worse.

Below is a list of all known probiotics for histamine intolerance that will help you to select the perfect probiotic avoid making this same mistake.

Probiotics for Histamine Intolerance

The list below details exactly which probiotics should be avoided, which have shown to be beneficial probiotics for histamine intolerance and which probiotics are still in question or may benefit certain symptoms only.

Species that may need to be avoided:

Lactobacillus casei - this species increases both histamine and tyramine

Lactobacillus Bulgaricus 

Streptococcus thermophilus

Lactobacillus delbrueckii

Lactobacillus helveticus

Species that may be beneficial

Bifidobacterium infantis

Lactobacillus gasseri

Bifidobacterium breve

Bifidobacterium bifidum

Lactobacillus salivarius

Lactobacillus rhamnosus (especially GG) – stabilizes mast cells, reduces sensitivity of histamine receptors and allergy-associated receptors while up-regulating anti-inflammatory cells2,3.

Bifidobacterium longum – assists in histamine degradation. Enhances the expression of genes that create tight junctions, which are molecules that hold intestinal cells together, in order to reduce post-meal inflammatory response and prevent or improve intestinal hyperpermeability (“leaky gut syndrome”) which is a contributor to symptoms of histamine intolerance4.

Bifidobacterium lactis – helps to break down both histamine and tyramine5.

Lactobacillus plantarum – helps to break down several biogenic amines including histamine and tyramine6.

Additional Strains of Importance:

Lactobacillus reuteri – although many histamine intolerance lists place this bacterial strain in a histamine producing category, Lactobacillus reuteri is an interesting case because, in addition to raising histamine, it also increases levels of anti-inflammatory cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)7.

Saccharomyces-Boulardii – also helps to regulate digestive issues, especially diarrhea.

Lactobacillus lactis – debate exists over whether helpful, harmful or neutral for histamine intolerance8.

Lactococcus Lactis – used in producing some high-histamine foods but, other studies have suggested this strain to be histamine-neutral9,10.

Lactobacillus acidophilus – debate exists over whether helpful, harmful or neutral for histamine intolerance.

Buying Probiotics for Histamine Intolerance

Although it's easy to put together a list of low histamine bacteria, finding an actual brand that carries a probiotic for histamine intolerance in stores is nearly impossible.

The difficulties in finding a probiotic for histamine intolerance are due to the fact that numerous high histamine species from the 'avoid' or 'questionable' lists, such as Lactobacillus acidophilus or Streptococcus thermophilus, tend to be some of the most commonly used ones.

In my extensive work of using probiotics for histamine intolerance sufferers, I’ve opted to use a probiotic called Kyo-Dophilus 9, as it contains only particular strains that have shown to be histamine-friendly.

My histamine intolerant clients have tolerated Kyo-Dophilus 9 without issues when using it both orally and rectally via enema. 

So, there you have it, a list of low histamine bacteria and and my recommendation for a particular probiotic brand that you can trust.

Now that you know exactly where to start, you can begin improving your gut bacterial balance with confidence. 

Life's too short to let symptoms control you.

Health begins in the gut,

Anita Tee, Nutritional Scientist

References:

Tlaskalová-Hogenová H, Štěpánková R, Hudcovic T, Tučková L, Cukrowska B, Lodinová-Žádnı́ková R et al. Commensal bacteria (normal microflora), mucosal immunity and chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. Immunology Letters. 2004;93(2-3):97-108.

Forsythe P, Wang B, Khambati I, Kunze W. Systemic Effects of Ingested Lactobacillus Rhamnosus: Inhibition of Mast Cell Membrane Potassium (IKCa) Current and Degranulation. PLoS ONE. 2012;7(7):e41234.

Oksaharju A. Probiotic Lactobacillus rhamnosus down regulates FCER1 and HRH4 expression in human mast cells. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2011;17(6):750.

Takeda Y, Nakase H, Namba K, Inoue S, Ueno S, Uza N et al. Upregulation of T-bet and tight junction molecules by Bifidobacterium longum improves colonic inflammation of ulcerative colitis. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2009;15(11):1617-1618.

Mokhtar S, Mostafa G, Taha R, Eldeep G. Effect of different starter cultures on the biogenic amines production as a critical control point in fresh fermented sausages. European Food Research and Technology. 2012;235(3):527-535.

Capozzi V, Russo P, Ladero V, Fernández M, Fiocco D, Alvarez M et al. Biogenic Amines Degradation by Lactobacillus Plantarum: Toward a Potential Application in Wine. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2012;3.

Thomas C, Hong T, van Pijkeren J, Hemarajata P, Trinh D, Hu W et al. Histamine Derived from Probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri Suppresses TNF via Modulation of PKA and ERK Signaling. PLoS ONE. 2012;7(2):e31951.

Linares D, del Río B, Ladero V, Martínez N, Fernández M, Martín M et al. Factors Influencing Biogenic Amines Accumulation in Dairy Products. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2012;3.

Delgado S, Mayo B. Phenotypic and genetic diversity of Lactococcus lactis and Enterococcus spp. strains isolated from Northern Spain starter-free farmhouse cheeses. International Journal of Food Microbiology. 2004;90(3):309-319.

Nieto-Arribas P, Seseña S, Poveda J, Palop L, Cabezas L. Genotypic and technological characterization of Lactococcus lactis isolates involved in the processing of artisanal Manchego cheese. Journal of Applied Microbiology. 2009;107(5):1505-1517.

Enter your text here...

Get Your FREE Low
Histamine Diet eBook

Reduce Allergic & Digestive
Symptoms in Just A Few Weeks

Send Me The Diet

To improve gut health with a scientist on your side, get daily tips using:

by Anita Tee, Msc

|

July 27, 2017

|

10 comments

Related Posts

Is There a Test for Histamine Intolerance?

Top 9 Tips for Dealing with a Histamine Reaction

Histamine and Stress: Why Stress is Toxic for Your Symptoms

DAO Deficiency: How to Increase DAO Enzymes Quickly & Naturally

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Kumar - August 23, 2017Reply

It took me 4 years to self diagnosis this condition as I was getting consused with food IGG/intolerence. All antibodies tests are negative.
does Kyo-Dophilus 9 supplemention cure disbiosis and histamine intolerance in your experience with clients.

regards
Kumar
San Francisco

Anita Tee -October 9, 2017Reply

Hi Kumar,

Each client would be different regarding a “cure” – as it would depend what the root cause is. Most people need to take multiple angles however, as far as the probiotic angle goes, Kyo-Dophilus 9 has been great for my histamine intolerance clients, as it balances bacteria without adding any strains that make histamine intolerance worse. I’ve had great success with my clients so far by using Kyo-Dophilus 9 as an addition to their regime.

Cheire -January 22, 2018Reply

Hello, why do I continue to read on many websites, articles, even from holistic practitioners, etc. for a probiotic to be effective it needs to be at least 50 billion CFU’s? I noticed the one you are recommending contains only 3 billion.

Anita Tee -January 23, 2018Reply

Hi Cheire,

CFUs are actually irrelevant compared to viability – you can have a multi-billion probiotic where the majority of bacteria will die off in the harsh stomach environment before reaching their final destination and making any difference. In fact, one of the best probiotics I use (not safe for histamine intolerance) is a spore-based probiotic that only contains 4 billion CFUs! The spore-based nature allows bacteria to proliferate in the appropriate environment and it works much more effectively than other probiotics with a higher number of CFUs. It’s the same case with any vitamins/minerals – depending on the way they are created and the combination of ingredients, a lower dosage of a certain brand can be more effective than a higher dosage of a different brand. What I’m getting at is it’s all in the formulation so use something you trust ?

Jessica -February 7, 2018Reply

I need many more billions (200+billion) while on antibiotics for aggressive tick-borne infections (probably my underlying cause which refuses to be eradicated). I react to dairy, soy, gluten, and CORN (glutamate issue?) so Kyo-9 is out for me. Do you have any recommendations for much higher CFU probiotic? Organic3 GutPro and Custom Probiotics D-Lactate Free look good to me, but they refuse to tell me what strains they use (it’s proprietary). Are strains of that much importance? I’ve also been recommended Primal Probiotics but that’s so low in CFU, it’d cost me $300 a month. I’m in over my head.

Anita Tee -February 12, 2018Reply

Hi Jessica,

I’ve mentioned before on my website that CFUs are actually irrelevant compared to viability – you can have a multi-billion probiotic where the majority of bacteria will die off in the harsh stomach environment before reaching their final destination and making any difference. In fact, one of the best probiotics I use (not safe for histamine intolerance) is a spore-based probiotic that only contains 4 billion CFUs! The spore-based nature allows bacteria to proliferate in the appropriate environment and it works much more effectively than other probiotics with a higher number of CFUs.

Kyo-dophilus has had really great reviews from histamine intolerance sufferers and it’s a bit hard to find histamine intolerance probiotics. I have yet to come across one that I trust with a higher number of CFUs that I can rely on, but have had great results with my clients using Kyo-dophilus 9.

Best of luck Jessica!

Patrice - April 13, 2018Reply

Hello

Thank you for the article. Is there a probiotic blend with all of the histamine reducing benefits without the potato starch as in the kyo? ALSO IS THERE ON IN POWDER FORM FOR TODDLERS?

Anita Tee, Msc - April 24, 2018Reply

Hi Patrice,

Glad you enjoyed the article.

If you can’t tolerate the potato starch you can open the capsule and sprinkle it onto yogurt or cold/warm food. Just ensure it’s not hot food which will threaten the viability of the bacteria.

If you’re aiming for probiotics for toddlers I would recommend consulting with your paediatrician, naturopathic doctor, or someone who personally knows your toddlers case. The microbiome is heavily forming until the age of two years old and you want to ensure you’re giving the right bacteria to your child.

Kay Constable -May 18, 2018Reply

Is the corn in the capsule or in the ingredients?

Anita Tee, Msc - May 25, 2018Reply

Hi Kay,

It’s in the capsule – if you’re not a fan you can simply open the capsule and sprinkle it onto cold or room temperature food ?

Leave a Comment:

RELATED ARTICLES

Honey Garlic Low Histamine Roast Chicken Recipe

Creamy Coconut Chicken Low Histamine Soup Recipe

Maple Oat Low Histamine Cookies

Cauliflower Low Histamine Hummus Recipe

Low Histamine Diet eBook

Reduce Allergic & Digestive Symptoms in Just A Few Weeks

GET THIS EBOOK

Categories

Chronic Illness

Fitness

Histamine Intolerance

Nutrition

Recipes

Uncategorized

Contact Me

anita@factvsfitness.com

FOLLOW ME

Useful Links

Home

About Anita

Shop

My Account

0 - items

Resources

Blog

Histamine Intolerance

The Low Histamine Diet

Total Gut Health

0 - items

Copyright text 2016 by Fact vs Fitness.

Share This

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

How can I be myself if there is no place for real people? Isn't your statement a contradiction? 

Is it ok to stay away from family as well. 

I stay away from all toxic socializations, except with my family, but I would like to stay away from them too. 

I always thought that you have to treat family as something sacred, a sacred unity or something. 

But you're saying it's ok to break up with them too? I secretly would love to because I would like to cut ALL ties to toxic socializations.

Please elaborate on this. 

And thanks for your presence at this forum. You're a flower, pure intuition, no manipulations. 

♥❣ 

How can I be myself if there is no place for real people? Isn't your statement a contradiction? 

It does appear as a contradiction. Obviously. But what it means is that you don't have to change yourself for the world because that way you won't be leading an authentic life. You would have to go against yourself in order to please people which is not good for your spirit. You need to be your real self. It doesn't matter even if you don't have a place in the world because you will find a way to live and survive no matter what. But the life you will lead will be satisfying and fulfilling. It's a myth that we can't survive if we stick to our principles. Although you won't find success or fame or any other material benefits that you wont have a place in the world's party because people wouldn't care about you but that doesn't matter. At least you will have your own peace of mind. 

I remember the quote by Bernard Baruch and here it is — 'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.'

But you're saying it's ok to break up with them too? I secretly would love to because I would like to cut ALL ties to toxic socializations.

My family is extremely toxic. I wouldn't say every family is like that. For me the best thing would be to stay away from my family but I have financial constraints that's why I am unable to move out just yet. But eventually I will live alone and completely independent. 

In my opinion it doesn't whether it's family, friends or other people, if they are toxic then they are toxic. And the closer they are, the worse it gets. It's ironic because family is supposed to be your greatest support but sadly sometimes they are your greatest enemy which happened in my case. 

It's upto you to decide your comfort level with your family. If they are supportive and understanding then you should stick with them otherwise you are better off on your own and living how you want. Your family should not dictate that. 

And thanks for your presence at this forum. You're a flower, pure intuition, no manipulations

Thanks for the kind words. Thank you and God bless. 

Make a deficieny list 

Next theory is ideal social system

An ideal or progress oriented system is the one that encourages 3 qualities 

1. Empowering - it empowers the person with adequate nutrition to get stronger and healthier mentally and physically 
  2. Enabling - it gives tools and resources to help the person to be able to be successful and live a good life and achieve success and reduces stress and makes it possible for the person to achieve overall success 
  3. Challenging - it provides sufficient challenges so that the person can learn and develop the required skills to get sharper better stronger and experienced over time.

Opposite of this is a society that's not ideal for human growth and progress of the maximum masses, and it will be 

1. Disempowering.. Or depowering... It will keep the person deprived and deficient 
  2. Disabling. - it will make it extremely difficult or almost impossible for the person to survive and succeed, pushing him down, burdening him with restrictions and creating undue stress and frustration thus demotivating the person and killing his will power and pushing him down, disabling and blocking his progress. 
  3. Non challenging - there will be monotony and stress, unnecessary obstacles, damaging rules, restrictions or obstacles that cause harm. This is the opposite of challenge. Trying to combat these obstacles will result in damage and harm rather than growth. The usual routine of work will be boring, stressful because of the volume of work but unchallenging in its difficulty level thus not giving an opportunity to grow and learn. 

A genius is only born in a society or system where people live authentic lives because a genius is a pure authentic expression of itself. 

Living an authentic life also means having some wisdom, judgement, control over one's desires and emotions. Using the brain where you need to and not making extremely risky choices. It's like there should be a balance between control and release of the desires. 

If you haven't lived an authentic life then you haven't lived. 

Authentic living means doing what you want and being true to yourself.. 

Observe [past and present] 

Reflect [reflect on past and present] 

Recall and recollect [see what wrong you did in the past] 

Wake up call/profound realization 

.. About Timeline and time tracking 

Be productive [achieve more in less time] 

Track 

Monitor track and Report 

Pure Solitude /emptiness /zero distraction or socialization. 

Deficiency, deprivation and toxicity

Empowering, enabling, challenging 

Avoid..... Toxic 

Abundance 

Fulfillment 

Satisfaction 

Control and release [of emotions and desires in living an authentic life] 

Edited by Preety_India

Deficieny and toxicity are the main causes behind bad health. 

You are either deficient or having to deal with something toxic. 

Either deficiency or toxicity. 

But there is also deprivation. 

Deficieny - deficient in nutrition, health, growth, vitamins minerals proteins plant compounds water oxygen iron sunlight 

Toxicity - rise in environmental stress and blocks chemical physical mental emotional stress and competition, sabotage, challenges or obstacles that are damaging, lack of challenges

Deprivation - emotional, absence of love, lack of support, abusive dysfunctional unsupportive environment. 

Edited by Preety_India

Spirituality is reflected in the work that you do, in the things and qualities or states you create. 

For example, if you have a great spiritual force or energy and if you create a painting or a sculpture then it gets embued with your spirit or your spiritual quality, one of the reasons why most things or paintings or works of art were magnificent back in olden days because back then people possessed great spiritual energy or spiritual force or spiritual content that was then reflected in their works. It is not only great but immortal. Because anything that is spiritually great is immortal. 

However that spiritual quality has declined over the centuries because people aren't authentic anymore and that has caused repression of spiritual energy. 

You can grow spiritually every day and in fact that should be your prime agenda or goal in life, that is to grow spiritually every day little by little. In every moment you can have a tiny bit of spiritual growth 

You should not live for awards or rewards but rather for the work and for the process. Focus more on the work rather than the fruit or reward or achievement or outcome. 

Through that work you will have spiritual growth. 

In every work, every thought, every state of mind, every word, every intention that you do in this moment contributes to your spiritual growth in  a tiny incremental way. 

In this moment you can create a state of mind that is helpful to life and spirituality. 

In this moment, you can create a function [life blueprint functions] that is either lifeward[promoting a good life] or against lifeward{promoting dysfunction and chaos and more imbalance and more bad decisions and eventually destruction and disorder.] 

In this moment you can create something that promotes spiritual growth or create something that is just random and without content or substance. 

Anything that contains spiritual energy is with content or substance. Anything that doesn't contain spiritual force is devoid of content or substance. 

Emotion is strongly attached to spiritual force. So anything that has an emotion in it will reflect a spiritual quality and will have content/substance. 

Therefore emotion is most important. Anything devoid of emotion is lifeless or psychopathic. Such a state is vegetative and is aspiritual and is detrimental. Anything created out of such a fake inauthentic emotionless state will be devoid of content or substance. 

To promote spiritual growth, you need to create something that has a content or substance or a value to it and carries your emotion in it, that's how you allow your inner spirit to have an outlet for your expression. Constantly express your spirit. Every opportunity or outlet that allows your spirit to express itself freely and without obstruction or restriction causes your spirit to open up more like a flower bud that opens up slowly. Therefore living an authentic life is the best way of allowing the spiritual energy to flow freely without blockage. Another method would be to let your heart express its desires freely and one way is to let your gut instinct speak and all you have to do is just listen to it. The more you are connected to your gut instinct or intuition the more you allow the spirit to grow. That is spiritual growth. 

Today is August 9th.need to pay my bill today. 

August 9 is Implementation day 30

Exactly 1 month after implementation day count started. 

Update 

Bill paid

Edited by Preety_India

Goals 

• Working on health issues 
  • " be yourself"
  •  live a completely authentic life
  • To create and  live the life you want. 
  • Live in love /live in universal love 
  • Live in paradise 
  • Follow the life blueprint - key functions 
  • Goal board
  • Create in the moment. Focus on blueprint functions in every moment 
  • implementation days, to goal system, phase system 
  • Flow tasks bridge situation appropriate urgent and context tasks

• Self criticism questionnaire - accountability buddy

• Breakthrough point 

• Umbrella list
  • Context tasks 
  • Grow spiritually in increments. 
  • Work on deficiency, toxicity, deprivation 
  • Work on self esteem issues 
  • Work on empowering, enabling, challenging 

Edited by Preety_India

Screenshot_2018-08-09-18-15-18-514_com.android.chrome.png

Updated blueprint 

Life blueprint <key functions >

Know

Attract. Based on the law of attraction. Be connected to the universe. 

Desire

Envision 

Visualize 

Create 

Focus /give attention and track

Nourish 

Grow and build

Cleanse

Protect 

Breathe 

Pray - thanks, praise, worship and ask

Sustain /maintain 

Heal/regenerate 

Aware

Connect

Accept

Embrace

Let go

Fight

Achieve 

Criticize 

Harmony 

Be authentic 

Achieve 

Criticize 

Forsee <wisdom>

Balance 

Beauty

Rest and relax 

Flourish

Give /promote

Inspire

Transform and succeed

Be humble 

Track 

Monitor track and Report 

Avoid..... Toxic 

Abundance 

Fulfillment 

Satisfaction 

Edited by Preety_India

I want to live in a warm little tent lol, really cozy, with fluffy blankets that protect from cold. 

Edited by Preety_India

On 09/08/2018 at 5:50 PM, Preety_India said:

Goals 

• " be yourself"
  •  live a completely authentic life
  • Live in paradise 
  • Goal board
  • Flow tasks bridge situation appropriate urgent and context tasks

• Breakthrough point 

• Umbrella list
  • Context tasks 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I want to live in a warm little tent lol, really cozy, with fluffy blankets that protect from cold. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

On 09/08/2018 at 6:18 PM, Preety_India said:

Updated blueprint 

Life blueprint <key functions >

Know

Attract. Based on the law of attraction. Be connected to the universe. 

Desire

Envision 

Visualize 

Create 

Focus /give attention and track

Nourish 

Grow and build

Cleanse

Protect 

Breathe 

Pray - thanks, praise, worship and ask

Sustain /maintain 

Heal/regenerate 

Aware

Connect

Accept

Embrace

Let go

Fight

Achieve 

Criticize 

Harmony 

Be authentic 

Achieve 

Criticize 

Forsee <wisdom>

Balance 

Beauty

Rest and relax 

Flourish

Give /promote

Inspire

Transform and succeed

Be humble 

Track 

Monitor track and Report 

Avoid..... Toxic 

Abundance 

Fulfillment 

Satisfaction 

Need to check the other bill. 

I'm trying to focus on a method that helps me to be centered and experience bliss and contentment. This will need extreme Visualization 

August 11.implementation day 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

God bless the weak. God bless the fallen. God bless the impoverished and the uncared 

We need a stronger spiritual force in this world to overcome evil and misery. 

There is so much chaos and entropy in the world because we do not lead spiritual lives. We lead materialistic existence with greed and self indulgence and narcissism and deprivation. If we live spiritually, the spiritual nature of things will inspire the physical nature of things. Things will take form depending on our thoughts in our consciousness. If we are full of love and bliss, we will create that in reality. Our thoughts and intentions will take shape in reality and those intentions will express themselves. You reap as you sow. You can create beauty, balance, freedom, peace, bliss, love and you can create anything you want. The power lies within you. If there is something lacking, that can be filled, if there is something hurting you, that can be changed. If there is something frustrating you then that can be changed.. Let the power of love and spirituality work through life and show what it can do. Anything is possible. Everything is possible. You just have to believe. The only thing you have to do is change your mind. We have a very small heart or we are close hearted or narrow in our hearts that's why we only like or appreciate that which is perfect and we get tired of even that. It takes a big heart to appreciate that which is imperfect. 

- - - - -tevnt - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A prayer for health, vitality, love, companionship, beauty, and prosperity. 

If you want a change in life then bring a change in consciousness. 

A change in global consciousness brings a change in the world 

Live healthy

Live in love

Live in bliss

Live in spirituality 

Live in abundance 

Live like a child. 

Live free

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

as long as you have external sources of happiness you'll be unhappy and constantly encounter disappointment. Because external sources are temporary and can change anytime. It's important to have an inner state of sanity, an inner sanctum where you can be yourself and be happy, fulfilled and strong so what happens is, the change in your circumstances and conditions and external sources of happiness does not bring a huge shift in your state of mind or internal happiness. You more or less remain unimpacted. It doesn't disturb your inner peace that much. It does not mean to completely give up external sources of happiness, but rather to rely less on them. If you rely on them too much then you give those external sources and conditions power over you. So you can only use them to complement or supplement your basal happiness. But your core happiness should have an inner source. Work on your inner happiness and build it gradually. So when the external source is dead, you're still unaffected and you carry on or transition smoothly. You can call it inner source, inner sanctum or inner column of strength and happiness. Work on building the inner column and that way you will be more immune to external conditions and also life and the nature of your life or existence will have the least impact on your state of mind and health and self esteem. This means that even if your life is shitty, you would continue to remain happy and be less impacted by the ups and downs of life. You would also be less obsessed with life. 

Goals 

• " be yourself"
  • live a completely authentic life
  • Live in paradise 
  • Goal board
  •  Flow tasks bridge situation appropriate urgent and context tasks
  • Breakthrough point 
  • Umbrella list
  • Context tasks 
  • Build the inner sanctum of happiness and strength 

Edited by Preety_India

Goals 

Working on health issues 

" be yourself"

live a completely authentic life

To create and  live the life you want. 

Live in love /live in universal love 

Live in love, beauty and intelligence 

Live in the moment. Make this one moment healthy and happy and beautiful and live this moment perfectly. 

Live in paradise 

Follow the life blueprint - key functions 

Goal board

Create in the moment. Focus on blueprint functions in every moment 

implementation days, to goal system, phase system

Flow tasks bridge situation appropriate urgent and context tasks

Self criticism questionnaire - accountability buddy

Breakthrough point 

Umbrella list

Context tasks 

Grow spiritually in increments. 

Work on deficiency, toxicity, deprivation 

Work on self esteem issues 

Work on empowering, enabling, challenging 

Build the inner sanctum of happiness and strength 

You lose the flow of your life and feel self sabotage when 

1. Your emotional state of mind is very fragile and unhappy and dissatisfied and lacking positivity 
  2. When you are not authentic in your living 

Feel the Beauty inside of you. Because  if you don't, it results into conflict and insecurities and hate and sociopathic behavior and combative behavior and bitterness. It's toxic. Your own jealousy and frustration and dissatisfaction starts to consume you. It's like eating poison. 

So feel beautiful and live in beauty and abundance and a positive state of mind or live in Positivity. Live in love and happiness and fullness. If your emotional state of mind is like an half empty glass, it's not going to work, live in fullness and not in emptiness. 

To be a good and happy frame of mind, it's a battle or a struggle 

Stress, confusion, constant arguments or fights, frustration, dissatisfaction can lead to depression and lack of motivation and emptiness. 

Negativity on social media and in people is extremely damaging. Avoid it. 

-- 1 - - - - - - - - - 

. Signs of normal and abnormal behavior 

Normal behavior 

The person gets angry and agitated and irritated and frustrated and furious sometimes 

A person who doesnt get furious or angry. Big red flag 

The person apologizes and says sorry and admit that he or she is wrong. They come clean and tell what wrong they did 

The person gets upset and depressed or feel emotional 

The person tries to clarify a situation and hears out your defense or side and tries to dissipate or resolve the misunderstanding that they may be having about you. If they don't give you a chance to defend then they probably know that you are not wrong but they are only interested in Gaslighting and blaming you to feed their Narcissistic ego and vanity 

Another red flag is Charisma. If they are charismatic like cult leaders and most people like them and they usually get along fine with everyone. Means they are good at manipulatiing and brainwashing. 

The person feels affected when you're not doing good and snow concern and also reflect this concern in their actions. 

They try to get along with you rather than contradicting everything you say. 

They do not trivialize your problems and make it look like you are just whining for nothing. They take your problem seriously 

They do not infantilize by showing that you are just incapable of something and they are better. 

They are grateful if you help and they show it and feel grateful rather than being dismissive about it. 

They gift you what you need. Good gifts but not outlandish. Big show of power, control and domination and favor

They are totally unaffected when they are attacked. Huge red flag 

They carry a victim mindset. Huge red flag. Trying to constantly guilt trip you. 

You feel confused when you are attacked or blamed. That means you didn't do anything wrong. A sense of confusion is the biggest red flag that that person is trying to bring you down or is a silent bully. Gaslighting 

If it doesn't look right, then it probably isn't right. Golden rule. 

Holding grudge for more time than necessary. Big red flag. They want the despair and confusion to continue. They want you to feel guilty for maximum amount of time. Drama queens. They don't wanna let go. They feed on the drama. 

They do not alienate you from your family 

Constantly reminding you how much they helped you. They want to assert favor. 

The person is more reclusive and does not seek social attention. More nerdy type. Perfectly normal. The abnormal craves excessive social attention And maintaining social image by fake humanitarianism 

Extra polite. Trying to make you feel home and extraordinarily friendly. Very fishy and manipulative, obviously this behavior is on purpose and with the hidden intention to gain your trust. 

Another boasting about how nice or kind or awesome they are or mentioning that others have always praised them for being good. Narcissistic red flag. No humility and very self serving. 

They don't appreciate or praise you enough. They are always late to do it or unwilling to praise you. Narcissistic ego. 

If they don't show any possessiveness or obsession with you. 

If you have a conversation, you feel good and uplifted and positive later. Good sign

If you emerge from the conversation with them feeling guilty  , hurt, blamed, attacked, guilt tripped, painful, negative,, depressed, mad, upset all signs that the other person is manipulative, psychopathic, abusive and narcissistic 

Starters and Avoidance. Abusive bullying nagging harassing manipulative sociopathic people start the drama, they are shit starters. They start the fire. The other sign is they don't put effort to avoid you. Rather it seems they are just looking for trouble. They are not actively avoiding inspite of being told to avoid. Those who avoid do not have intentions to bully and those who are into bullying others will not avoid because harassing you is their plan. 

Constantly trying to attract attention and draw or generate sympathy. Biggest sign of narrcissism and manipulation

Another red flag is vague talk. When a person says a lot, too many words, but it all looks jumbled and doesn't make sense or logic or any coherent pattern. This could be a strategy to fool and mislead the listener. Such manipulative behavior is seen in persons who try to lecture too much and refrain from getting to the point because they just don't want to come to the point since they know that the point will make the listener furious. They try to mix it up so that the listener remains confused and does not raise questions or objections or even says yes to the request or argument presented, in other words the listener agrees out of confusion. The attempt to deliberately confuse the other person and not let them clearly understand the situation is a huge sign of manipulation. You have to force them to come to the point. So also fast talk. Fast talk is a method used to confuse the other person. It can also be a method to make the listener tired and get him to submit out of tiredness. Tell the person to cut the shit. 

In case you say that  you do not understand clearly, they abruptly try to end the conversation by telling you that you are too impatient or not a good listener or they can't have enough patience to explain you or you are too dumb to understand, all in all they avoid explaining and giving you clarity knowing full well that you did not understand anything and that you need a clarification, but their objective was never to resolve or clarify but to confuse you. 

Clarity versus implications. The person uses a lot of metaphorical language or too much sarcasm or bad humor. Uses humor to express their resentment. All signs of either manipulation or very complicated mentality. Sign of Narcissistic behavior. Too much sarcasm can be a sign of bitterness and even jealousy or bitchiness. If you are not able to understand clearly what they are trying to say but you are hit later with the realization of what the words meant or implied, by no means that person is pure hearted or simple minded, instead they are a smart-ass manipulative and too testy. They are trying to secretly test whether you catch the hidden message or they want to gage/test your level of smartness or understanding capacity just to see how much they can get away with without you catching them.if they realize that you are too stupid or naive and don't understand the metaphorical language or you didn't catch what is being implied then that way they are safe even if they happened to accidentally blurt out a truth they didn't want to reveal and commited a faux past. They won't have to worry about being accidentally inappropriate. 

Jumping to premature conclusions could either be a sign of asshole behavior or foolishness, too ego protective behavior, or impatience or one form of gaslighting by trying to imply to you that you were already wrong or you were going to be wrong anyway, it's just that they found it before it even happened which means they are smarter, all you have to do is agree to their premature conclusion. Such persons assume a lot beforehand without adequate information. 

Another sign is if they rapidly change the topic of conversation and shift your focus and distract you so that an important point gets missed or you forget to ask something in the process. This way they remain safe. This is also done if they want to avoid confronting a truth or telling you the truth thus they can be free of the obligation of having to explain you something or make a clear stand or statement. This is a perfect diplomatic move. 

They might even avoid a question and this is also similar to changing or switching the topic. 

Context is important. Understand that any behavior should always be judged in terms of context like situations, age, gender, mental state, need, diplomacy, trivialities, location, past, reactions, emotional state, physical health, previous record of conduct or behavior, intention, purpose, and sometimes a person might lie for specific reasons. Judging a person's behavior without context is like comparing oranges and apples and saying they are same because they both are fruits. 

Pointing hypocrisy is a different thing when hypocrisy is obviously visible or existent but judging without context is nothing but demonization and victim shaming and finger pointing. 

Another sign is how you feel after the interaction or conversation. If you feel that you have been feeling great uplifted, warmed up, loved and you feel your energy flowing after the interactions then most likely that person is good for you and is most probably is not toxic. But if your energy is drained after interacting with them each time, it's a sign that person is toxic unless it's you who is causing the drama all of the times. 

Study that person's thinking, mentality, heart, psychology, moral base, character, value system and this is not judging, this is studying and only after studying choose to associate with them. Do not take yourself so much for granted or do not cheapen yourself so much, do not lower your standards so much or do not compromise so much with yourself that you will associate with anyone. Without setting a benchmark. If you settle for less you will get less. And please do not think or have the fear of what others might think of you. They may say that you are too stuck up or high up your ass or arrogant but it doesn't matter, who are they to judge you anyway, and just to seek their validation or approval you do not have to lower yourself or give in to the pressure or compromise with your comfort level and values. You have to ask yourself the question, "are you going to stoop down to that level to seek approval or to fit into a crowd." then where is basic self respect and dignity. You do not need to devalue yourself. You should not have to accept something disgusting just because you want to fit in or not appear racist. It's your personal freedom to choose what you want. 

At the end of the day you have some basic worth whether you think you are a loser or not. 

Self righteousness. 

If you have been in a close relationship with a self righteous person for the longest time then you will end up with very low self esteem, self doubt and zero self respect or wounded ego because self righteous knowingly or unknowingly end up Gaslighting you and as a result you suffer huge self worth issues or insecurity. 

5  biggest signs 

1.Anger. Good sign 

2. Confusion. Red flag 

3. Apologetic. Good sign 

4. Clarification or a chance for defense. Good sign 

5. Constant contradiction. Bad sign. 

6. Avoidance. Biggest red flag. If they don't like you they will avoid you. If they don't avoid you then they have an agenda to bully you. A person who is good says, "stop, please," "don't harass me" "I don't wanna talk to you" "don't take my name" "stop talking about me" "go away" " you started it" 

7. Silence and Avoidance. If the other person is such a victim as they claim, then either they will be silent and avoid interacting with the bully or they will just avoid. The party that remains silent and avoids interaction and expresses clear intent to avoid any sort of communication is the good party whereas the one that doesn't avoid and doesn't keep quiet and keeps going on with their victim claims is the real bully. In this case they are using reverse bullying technique or tactic in which they purposely create an opportunity [even when they can clearly choose to avoid] for interaction and subsequent fight and eventually play the victim. In other words they are just looking for a chance to play victim. Real victims avoid whereas fake victims do not avoid.. This is victim playing reverse bullying and they will do this every day like a smear campaign in order to destroy your presence and make you to look like a bad person so that you get outcast or isolated or targeted or canceled or rejected or ostracized or fall out of favor

Cause of evil, deficiency, deprivation, a scarcity mentality, money,greed, insecurity  and ego, mental illness[criminally insane] , false pride and conceit and a sense of entitlement and coddling, misery and suffering, repression and perversion, abuse of power, money and lack of spirituality, lack of ability to love or feel empathy. 

: grandiosity, callous and unemotional traits, disregard for others' feelings, excessive need for admiration, or social isolation. 

Good self esteem or healthy self esteem is not Narcissistic but it is just the absence of low self esteem behaviors and just plain and normal and humble and simple not grandiose or entitled or excessive need for praise and echo chamber. They are ok if they are not popular or not liked. They don't constantly put themselves out there, they are not self obsessed, everything is not about them, they don't crave to be the center of attention, they let their work talk, they don't constantly only about themselves, they don't obsessively inject their identity into everything, they show maturity and they don't make it look like  its special because they did it, grand delusions, they don't draw focus only to themselves and take the focus off everything else.,they easily get offended if they don't get attention 

That which is abnormal is going to stand out and look different and unique and it is celebrated and glorified when it shouldn't be. But that which is normal, plain and simple is immediately admonished or ignored just because it doesn't attract attention and it doesn't stimulate therefore its considered uninteresting but ordinary is normal and therefore actually more worth than anything. Normal should be celebrated and not abnormal. 

Social Darwinism is responsible for elimination of simple, pure and good people and is also responsible for the outnumbering or mushrooming of all the Narcissistic nasty, attention grabbing and perverted, greedy, savvy, the mean, the bullying kind, the overly sexual because they hit the dating market first this causes the society to become decadent and morally bankrupt and disgusting and hedonistic over time. 

They easily feel offended even when something offensive was not said.  They hate anything superior to them.. They praise that which is inferior. They choose a comfort zone below them because that their ego is safe. 

Any person who stresses you out especially over little things is toxic. 

Different communities have different value systems so they are all same in terms of basic respect but they are not the same on the value plane. Now some people have insecurities in them. That's causes them to hate or avoid those that are better than them because they feel threatened, insecure and they feel their ego is in danger. They feel that their self esteem will be demolished by someone that appears better than them or has better skills. To avoid feeling bad for themselves they prefer to associate themselves with those that have low value systems but do not realize the dangers of such association and the possible degradatin and compromise of their own values. It's ok to avoid those that seem a threat to your self esteem but it's not ok to compromise and associate with that which is lower just to feel good. That's degradation. 

Edited by Preety_India