Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Atic

Coincidence???

3 posts in this topic

It has been a long time since I watch a whole season. But I was watching Avatar last night and the episode that I watched was a great example of recontextualization. What a coincidence because it's exactly like Leo's cupcake story. It was about two tribes fighting over each other and the Avatar should make peace between them because, well, he's the Avatar. The fight was about the tribes' leader fighting over each other and how horrible each did to the other. But when the Avatar Aang came along then made peace with the two tribes by...changing the context (I don't want to spoil you lol).

I am kinda lazy to write now, but I believe universe is talking to you all the time trough various signs, so there is no concidences or luck, It's just divine timing at exact time you needed It and we're ready for. Start believing that there is signs everywhere and you start seeing them more often.

@RabbitHole Yeah, it's starting to appear that it is. Not just the episode that I watched but also finding out about my cousin. We just got home from a kids party when my cousin found out that I trip from a scooter in my first time. Then she started bragging about the big spot the was once a big bruise. I know that story pretty well, it was in winter, she was crying about it because she said she stumbled down. But she started saying she trip from a scooter as well because of her classmate's fault. I asked why she lied, then she said she was shy to tell the truth. But of course, she does this all the time. Expected less from an expert at making stories up. She completely changed the context there!

I'm getting the signs.