Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

Asleep for many Lifetimes?

2 posts in this topic

Just watched a video this morning by Mooji. In it he says that some of you may have been asleep for many lifetimes before you awaken...

This to me seems like that if we fail to be enlightened - then upon death, after whichever process, we reincarnate back into another infant body-mind.

and secondly, let's say one does get enlightenment... then does that 'particular consciousness-mind' NOT reincarnate back and is then finally free for eternity? unless 'it' choose to re-experience itself another way?

like Buddah, Osho, Mooji, Ramana etc... these 'individual mind-consciousnesses' after 'their' enlightenment, now they have finally awoken after their own many lifetimes of sleep, will remain awake?

ugh... I am sure the answer to all this lies within the awakening itself. but i am sure you guys understand my thought and question coming from the current duality point of view... any shedding of light will be appreciated :)

thanks! 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

The enlighten individual has gone beyond reality, he has reached the potential of a human being and probably does not need reincarnation.

But who knows the secret of death, where we will get catapulted after death. Maybe we just have to wait and see for ourselves, as we shall. I can imagine the immense shock of realizing that there was no death, and here I am.