Hamilcar

Paranormal abilities

25 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

real power literally comes from infinite intelligence, power is literally intelligent love

so if we're talking about real psychic abilities with serious power over reality we're talking about a buddha level of consciousness that goes with it

so yes anyone that has access to real power has the wisdom that goes with it and is tuned to the universe and the harmony of the purpose of all the souls in this collective experience

so no kid with an ego will get superman level of powers to only go around and make the world his playground

while you have an ego, meaning you believe that you are not in constant telepathy with everyone, and that we're all here go evolve together in harmony and synchronicity, if you believe you're a separate being standing on a planet, you'll have no incredibly huge power on the level of paranormal abilities, many do have subtle abilities and I believe we all do to some degree

the very purpose of power is not to attain it, power is a tool to help each other, power is for those beings who will make use it for the sake of everyone, to share it with everyone,the more power is shared, the more others evolve, which makes you evolve, which makes them evolve, which makes you evolve, which makes them evolve...

see? power is literally love

its a collective evolution in an upwards spiral

if these kinds of power can be achieved by having "higher" levels of consciousness , you could make a chair levitate while tripping with 5 MEO.
has anyone done that ?

@Hamilcar You can realize the chair doesn't exist.

I've done that ;)

You smoke enough DMT there won't be any chairs left and you will fall through the floor ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/17/2018 at 7:23 PM, Leo Gura said:

Why not kill yourself?

You should really rethink your comment and your position in this place, people have ruined their careers over less. 

Love and peace.

Edited by Mafortu

I also side with the original-poster here, for something that apparently many people can do, the evidence is severely lacking. 

Even Leo himself said that he was not entirely sure if paranormal superpowers are real in his video related to the subject.

Those that do believe in the paranormal cant have a discussion with us skeptics because they immediately brush us off as "Materialists" or that we simply "dont get it" 

Those that do post evidence dont help at all with the 340p resolution videos, and in this day and age, anything can be faked. And we have had so many, if not all, "psychics" debunked and their lies exposed.

For context, I have done psychedelics and seen wonderful and impossible things, I also enjoy to draw and paint creatively.. so its not like I am just another scientific-religion 2.0

I used to believe in free-will, until Leo proved me wrong. So clearly I am not closed minded. I am simply waiting for good arguments and good evidence for this subject matter.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Hamilcar You can realize the chair doesn't exist.

I've done that ;)

You smoke enough DMT there won't be any chairs left and you will fall through the floor ;)

hahaha , well , being honest , I was about to write "make the non existant chair you are sitting on levitate while tripping ". :D