Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Daily Uplifting Quotes

5 posts in this topic

Don't ruin your time by investing in thinking or caring about what other people think or say to you or about you. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just be yourself and just focus on yourself. That makes everything a lot easier. 

There are negative and toxic poisons in nature that damage existence. Similarly there are negative toxins in your close environment that you tend to ignore or underestimate. Learn to cut out bs from your life. Keep it as clean as a clean clutter free table. 

The internet is a good place but also a very bad place, very dangerous and very close. Beware of toxic socialization on the internet. 

These affirmations can help cement some of these quotes in, so they become second nature. Most effective if used on a regular and consistent basis.

easier said than done, but at least this tool will be available if you choose to use it.

I am the beauty I am becoming I am authentic I am enjoying the journey being me I am being true to myself I am talented and inspired through my creativity I am who I am I know myself well and I live an authentic life I love who I am I surround myself with others I enjoy being with. I am present for others I open myself to receiving others who love me for who I am Being myself, others embrace me, and this makes me more of who I am I live an authentic life I am worthy, it’s who I am I keep true to myself I am honest with who I am and what I love I feel at ease being me I surround myself with authentic people I share my opinions with ease I am safe with who I am I am happy to show my true colors I am perfect with my imperfections I am surrounded by precious gifts that life has to offer I gift my gifts for others to share I live my life unapologetically I choose to wear clothes that feel good for me I allow others to live their lives for who they are I am rewarded with abundance from the Universe, by being true to who I am Moment by moment, I remain true to my values I let go of others with ease and grace, of those who no longer serve my authentic needs

The kingdom of heaven is within.