nbolt

Me Sheets!

4 posts in this topic

For those who have purchased the life purpose course, anyone feel like sharing their 'me' sheets?

I'll admit I rushed a bit through the course. Leo stresses to do every exercise fully and completely, but I really needed to get something out on paper while I find the time to work more fully on my self-actualization in the coming months, so this may see some changes soon, but just wanted to put something out there.

What has everyone else gotten out of the course?

-----------------------------------

Life Purpose:
Be a source of inspiration for more positive creativity and compassion in the world.

Zone of Genius:
Your own personal technical aptitude (mostly software engineering at the moment) and realizing creative potential in others.

Domain of Mastery:
Software engineering / computer science.

Ideal Medium:
Founding my own creative studio.

Top 10 Values:
1. Love
2. Creativity
3. Community / Connection
4. Hope
5. Flow
6. Wisdom
7. Autonomy
8. Elegance / Simplicity
9. Adventure / Spontaneity
10. Truth / Reality

Top 5 Strengths:
1. Restorative - dealing with and solving problems from a logical, technical perspective
2. Developer - cultivating potential in others
3. Relator - enjoy close relationships and working hard to achieve a common goal
4. Self-Assurance - find exhilaration in realizing large, challenging ideas and concepts
5. Futuristic - a forward, visionary thinker

Top 5 Goals:
1. Becoming a skilled, recognized software engineer; being able to pick up work as I need it.
2. Exploring and solidifying my creative passions and endeavors; found my own creative studio.
3. Truly connecting with people and being a part of various communities around the world; being a role model.
4. Fully integrating Zen philosophies into my psyche and lifestyle.
5. Have fun.

It will take me quite some time to reach there... To the me sheets 

As soon as I will finish the LP course I will publish my result here! great idea btw @Neill Bolton:)