Franko

Cant See 5 Minutes From Know

2 posts in this topic

I just watched the video "How To Be A Strategic Motherfucker"

For some reason, I experienced an unusual almost unbearable resistance with this video!!! My lower self got into power for several hours :/

I have reaeeeaaally hard problems looking 1 year from now (I'm almost 18 years old). Hard topic, maybe the most I have heard from actualized.

advises to project my thinking more than 5 minutes from know? Do I have to deal with the resistance? or maybe make baby steps? 

Are you a long-term thinker?

You where always like that?

how did you become into one? 

please share your experienceB|

I've started to Think Long term just since about a year ago! So far it's been working, but every single day is a different day with almost the same equation of life! It's all a pattern! I see it very clearly... alteast from my very limited point of view.

I've always thought about the future, but more about Family and Future Family... But lately I've been changing that equation and giving it more meaning. I've started to replace family with success and overall life purpose. 

I become one because i was following the social script of life. I was just following blindly, as you may be as well. But.... whatever the case, i am planning different, and in all reality, our brain are hard wire to anticipate our future! so i think we are all thinking and planning our lives in one way or another.

This is my very limited window of experience... my words are only a very tiny window to my life... my purpose... and my way of thinking... each word has more meaning and purpose deep down in it. The dynamic i'm working in is very personal and overall very beneficial agenda towards overall organic energy. ANyways... hope this helps

Thanks... and Cheers!!!