Dino D

No one can explain me this? againg

53 posts in this topic

Youre opend your mind to the extend that there is no mind and then everything is true... i dont know if Im the body mind, if there is a soul or if we dont exist, maybe we are a pc simulation, i dont understand my counciousnes or the universe, but i know for shure i never ever experienced anything in this world outside my body, i never experienced my self as a bird or as you, i never felt your feelings or anything else outside my body mind and thats the thing where Im certain... 

3 minutes ago, Dino D said:

Youre opend your mind to the extend that there is no mind and then everything is true... i dont know if Im the body mind, if there is a soul or if we dont exist, maybe we are a pc simulation, i dont understand my counciousnes or the universe, but i know for shure i never ever experienced anything in this world outside my body, i never experienced my self as a bird or as you, i never felt your feelings or anything else outside my body mind and thats the thing where Im certain... 

Being inside a PC simulation is nothing in comparison to what im talking about here. If we are in a PC simulation than we are the simulation aswell. I have never experience being a bird or anything else for that matter either. Let me ask you something else. Are you familiar with lucid dreaming?

3 minutes ago, metwinn said:

Being inside a PC simulation is nothing in comparison to what im talking about here. If we are in a PC simulation than we are the simulation aswell. I have never experience being a bird or anything else for that matter either. Let me ask you something else. Are you familiar with lucid dreaming?

Yes, its just fancy dreaming, new age fairytales... you still cant fly in my room and tell me what im exactly doing, if you can, come and visit me, i will welcome you with an open heart and with love, with a big dose of fear :) but you will never come ;)

Just now, Dino D said:

Yes, its just fancy dreaming, new age fairytales... you still cant fly in my room and tell me what im exactly doing, if you can, come and visit me, i will welcome you with an open heart and with love, with a big dose of fear :) but you will never come ;)

Where did you get the notion of me flying through your window from as soon as I mention dreaming?

7 minutes ago, Dino D said:

Lucid dreaming is simply becoming aware of the dream inside of the dream and with this comes the realisation that you must also be each and every other person and thing in the dream, theyre all your subconscious mind agreed?

4 minutes ago, metwinn said:

Where did you get the notion of me flying through your window from as soon as I mention dreaming?

44 minutes ago, metwinn said:

You can put a body next to an owl, but I said I claim not to be that body. You can talk to the body speak to the body and mind etc but as I said im not this body or mind and you said you could prove me wrong. I claim to be the consciousness that gives rise to the body/ mind. You cant test consciousness as the very tests that you are doing are occuring within consciousness. I'm not using analogies here. I literally exist as all birds, and all owls. 

This could be true, but you dont know that, youre just guesing... youre newer experienced this... you triped or meditaded, experienced some states and then you formes domgatic beliefs that youre me, or a bird, without ever experiencing this or litelary being in the body of me or a bird...

From the context of our conversation i assumed you wanted to say that lucid dreaming its a prove that you can leave your body, you or someone else, then i concluded that it is just a dreaming and then i sugested a valid test... so a lucid dreamer should be able to ,,travel" to another testing room and say what is in it... he cant, he is just dreaming in a real fancy way... dmt can give you such ,,travels" that all happen in your brain, or maybe evan in some other dimensions but thats hard to prove... however no one can leave their body and come to me and then come back and tell what im doing...

3 minutes ago, Dino D said:

This could be true, but you dont know that, youre just guesing... youre newer experienced this... you triped or meditaded, experienced some states and then you formes domgatic beliefs that youre me, or a bird, without ever experiencing this or litelary being in the body of me or a bird...

From the context of our conversation i assumed you wanted to say that lucid dreaming its a prove that you can leave your body, you or someone else, then i concluded that it is just a dreaming and then i sugested a valid test... so a lucid dreamer should be able to ,,travel" to another testing room and say what is in it... he cant, he is just dreaming in a real fancy way... dmt can give you such ,,travels" that all happen in your brain, or maybe evan in some other dimensions but thats hard to prove... however no one can leave their body and come to me and then come back and tell what im doing...

That isn't the point I was getting at no, I dont believe any of that stuff. I think your confusing lucid dreaming with astral projection. Lucid dreaming is very real but I remain skeptical of astral projection.

Lucid dreaming is simply becoming aware of the dream inside of the dream and with this comes the realisation that you must also be each and every other person and thing in the dream, theyre all your subconscious mind do you agree?

Edited by metwinn

29 minutes ago, metwinn said:

That isn't the point I was getting at no, I dont believe any of that stuff. I think your confusing lucid dreaming with astral projection. Lucid dreaming is very real but I remain skeptical of astral projection.

Lucid dreaming is simply becoming aware of the dream inside of the dream and with this comes the realisation that you must also be each and every other person and thing in the dream, theyre all your subconscious mind do you agree?

Yes yes... i remember now, lucid d. Vs astral p. I had lucid dreams, but O wake up very fast when it starts... those analogys and comparisons are very tricky... you can compare the mehanics of a car engine and a humman body and his metabolism and organs, but it isnt quite the same, not at all... people use that dream analogy like it is fully the same as ,,this reality" but its not, and the rules and forces and the nature of a dream is not comparable to reality, dreams happen in the brain and there are like toughts and memories of perception and imagination, and maybe evan some trip like elements... however dream eaquels not reality... thats the starting paradigm that is false, so the conclusions and analogys made from it are also false and not valid...

29 minutes ago, metwinn said:

1 hour ago, metwinn said:

You can put a body next to an owl, but I said I claim not to be that body. You can talk to the body speak to the body and mind etc but as I said im not this body or mind and you said you could prove me wrong. I claim to be the consciousness that gives rise to the body/ mind. You cant test consciousness as the very tests that you are doing are occuring within consciousness. I'm not using analogies here. I literally 

27 minutes ago, Dino D said:

Yes yes... i remember now, lucid d. Vs astral p. I had lucid dreams, but O wake up very fast when it starts... those analogys and comparisons are very tricky... you can compare the mehanics of a car engine and a humman body and his metabolism and organs, but it isnt quite the same, not at all... people use that dream analogy like it is fully the same as ,,this reality" but its not, and the rules and forces and the nature of a dream is not comparable to reality, dreams happen in the brain and there are like toughts and memories of perception and imagination, and maybe evan some trip like elements... however dream eaquels not reality... thats the starting paradigm that is false, so the conclusions and analogys made from it are also false and not valid...

Different dreams different rules. Notice that the rules of a dream seem unquestionable while you are still inside the dream and do not see "trippy" at all (unless you become lucid). But this is not the point i'm trying to make. The point i'm trying to make is this. In the dream you are actually everything that is occurring within the dream because its all a product of your imagination. Can you agree with this yes or no?

Edited by metwinn

16 minutes ago, metwinn said:

Different dreams different rules. Notice that the rules of a dream seem unquestionable while you are still inside the dream and do not see "trippy" at all (unless you become lucid). But this is not the point i'm trying to make. The point i'm trying to make is this. In the dream you are actually everything that is occurring within the dream because its all a product of your imagination. Can you agree with this yes or no?

100% yes... ps. When i pres qoute it qoutes to much stuff :)

1 hour ago, metwinn said:

2 hours ago, metwinn said:

You can put a body next to an owl, but I said I claim not to be that body. You can talk to the body speak to the body and mind etc but as I said im not this body or mind and you said you could prove me wrong. I claim to be the consciousness that gives rise to the body/ mind. You cant test consciousness as the very tests that you are doing are occuring within consciousness. I'm not using analogies here. I literally 

5 minutes ago, Dino D said:

100% yes... ps. When i pres qoute it qoutes to much stuff :)

I can see that and good! We are on the same page so far :D. What i'm going to suggest to you is that this is actually Gods dream. You can become lucid in this dream and also realise that everything here is just a figment of your imagination. You are God. Its all God. Gods imagination is consciousness. The reason that I and many others see this as such a truth is because we have become semi lucid and some fully lucid within this dream. Get it?

Edited by metwinn

1 minute ago, metwinn said:

I can see that and good! We are on the same page so far :D. What i'm going to suggest to you is that this is actually Gods dream. You can become lucid in this dream and also realise that everything here is just a figment of your imagination. You are God. Its all God. Gods imagination is consciousness. Get it?

Ok, but to really get it and experience it i have to wake up from this dream... when I lucid dream I wake up, I leave reality, I cam change reality, like make wals disapeir, or I can start flying and so on and in the end i wake up to this reality (a constant one, and im always in this bodyy but the dreams are nevee the same), but here i cant do nothing and i cant wake up... but it is maybe possible so its maybe true what you say... but i dont see proves or people that are trully awaken, only triping and thinking the theory... die you ever become lucid in this reality, without drugs and for a longer period of time, lik3 hours, days...

1 minute ago, Dino D said:

Ok, but to really get it and experience it i have to wake up from this dream... when I lucid dream I wake up, I leave reality, I cam change reality, like make wals disapeir, or I can start flying and so on and in the end i wake up to this reality (a constant one, and im always in this bodyy but the dreams are nevee the same), but here i cant do nothing and i cant wake up... but it is maybe possible so its maybe true what you say... but i dont see proves or people that are trully awaken, only triping and thinking the theory... die you ever become lucid in this reality, without drugs and for a longer period of time, lik3 hours, days...

There are people that live the rest of there lives in a lucid state after becoming lucid. This is called enlightenment. This is not something that can be proved but something that must be experienced and seen for yourself. Me and many others will promise you that it is very possible but I can't actually show it to you. You have to work at it yourself. Just take it on as a hypothesis. Test it and see where it takes you