ButlerMr Gleeson

You!!!

4 posts in this topic

EVERYBODY READING THIS! ...I want you to fundamentally understand that we need to WAKE UP. Life is something that is greater than ourselves, it is ourselves actually and do we really love and understand ourselves everybody on the deepest possible level! NO!, HELL NO

Imagion changing humanity and making a big impact on the way you feel about you're life and who you are before you're gone and it's over before you realized you'ld have regrets!. THIS GENERATION OF PEOPLE ON EARTH RIGHT NOW ARE ALL GOING TO BE DEAD SOON, some in 80 years, some 60, some 20, some tomorrow. But the next genearation has got to be inspired, if not by everyone, then you, do you want a kid 100 years from now to stumble across somthing you created and be inspired? a video, art, writing, a story about you you're grandkids can tell about there inspiring, noble grandparent... Y'know i cry when I THINK AABOUT THIS, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR EXCACTLY? life is not going to let you leave an impact without you having had that passionate fire in you to make that difference!

PEEEEOPLE! THE WORLD HERE DOES NOT LIMIT YOU! THEY ARE UNCONSCIOUS THEMSELVES IN SOCIETY, THEY WANT TO HOLD YOU BACK FROM YOU'RE HIGHER VALUE AND CALLING IN THIS LIFE! IT'S GOOD FOR BUSINESS OF COURSE.you play this game for years, then you're dead, 90 years spent asleep, That's it.

YOU THINK " WHY THE FUCK WAS I SOOO AFRAID, WHY?" then you die. And i'm not saying this to scare you here, living this life of highest self means you will never fear death or feel a need to understand it .but you will understand that it happens in nature and you can be okay with that! in fact it's beautiful!!

Imagion dying noble though...Imagion dying knowing that you were noble to who you were inside. it's not too late...wish you'd done this 10 years ago? well, picture it being tens years later from right now and thinking "I wish I had done this ten years ago, now another ten years has gone down the sewer" damn it

WAKE THE FUCK UP 

<3 -Mr. Gleeson 

Edited by ButlerMr Gleeson

This post hurts so much. Damn!

Dude, the beauty that you are talking about, is what I am looking for. That nobility, is all that really matters. I want TO WAKE THE FUCK UP!!! JUST TELL ME HOW?

Many thanks Mr. Gleeson

Sam

So many high values that I want to embody... It's time to value pain, value struggle, value failure. As counter-intuitive as that may seem.

Memento Mori

LOOK HERE....this is fantastic that you want to adopt these higher, noble consciousness values, that is the best thing that you could be thinking right now in the present to start because it is indicating the rising and expansion of awareness and mindfulness of there being more to you're life right now, as a true journey you can honestly be going on in this life.

GOOD NEWS HERE! - IT'S TOTALLY POSSIBLE AND LIFE IS 100% IN YOU'RE CONTROL!

now, of course I cant know you're unique and specif situation and past history, i have no crystal ball here.   But ultimately, the vision you create for you're life right now can become real, as long as the things that you want to work towards and put ALL you're inner passion and energy in to can create sustainable happiness and is focusing on the good of something that will improve others lives in small or big ways.

I am not saying go out and be mother Teresa here, no..what i am telling you is to try you're BEST always even if you struggle through that, ultimately to look back in 5 years and be proud of all the hard work you worked on to put a sustainable foundation down for that point in the future. These can be positive habits that stuck.

WRITING PLANS AND BE ORGANIZED IN WHAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT WILL HELP!

Society is out there at large though and will be for the rest of this generations lives but we can wake ourselves up here, even if everybody around you in asleep and we can be noble. Wont DEATH here be so much sweeter knowing how noble we were and weren't held back from doing what WE WANTED in this one life...A LIFE TO BE FUCKING PROUD OF!

-Mr. Gleeson