ULFBERHT

I've got 50 bucks to spend

25 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, smd said:

I'd tell you but then I'd be afraid of giving away the book list for the people that didn't pay for it.  I suppose there needs to be a separate forum category for those that have bought Leo's products.  He's mentioned a few in his videos but I don't want to cross any boundaries.

We could get arount this by just saying it like: "the second book in the Consciousness, Enlightenment & Spirituality cathegory" - assuming the order is the same for everyone. Maybe Leo could give the books on his list numbers or codes, so we can talk about them here without spoiling anything.

Yeah I shoulda been more careful not to spoil the book list for people who haven't bought it. My apologies. Great suggestions though. Thanks everyone!

"Teach thy tongue to say 'I do not know', and thou shalt progress." - Maimonides

Thread conclusion: just spent most of my amazon money. I work as a technician in a manufacturing environment that's set to expand in the next year or so, so i bough a book on lean six sigma methodology to help tighten up our processes and get us more efficient, productive, and profitable than ever before.

As for Leo's book list, I got a book from the metaphysics and epistemology section named after a small appendage in the lower half of the body (hint: I'm not talking about a penis). Lol. I'm really excited for that book.

I briefly considered one of the other meditation or yoga books, but I've got the Kriya book and the Buddha book, and I've done next to nothing to maximize the kind of information available in those two sources alone, so I'll hold off on books of those type until I do. Plus, in building my life purpose, I've got a lot of bread and butter personal development left to do, so aside from the lower appendage book, I'm gonna keep it "practical" for awhile.

I appreciate everyone who took the time to respond.

"Teach thy tongue to say 'I do not know', and thou shalt progress." - Maimonides

I suggest to order The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood book. But don't mess with postal code. You know once I have $40 gift card on Amazon. I bought 2 books and I put the wrong zip code, instead of Canada I wrote my old adress. So now I always use https://worldpostalcode.com/canada/ finder to make sure there is no mistake.

Edited by Greys0n