tsuki

Spaciousness while meditating

28 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Dogsbestfriend said:

Hmm I still rarely get a buildup at the crown... other than a somewhat traumatic experience where it felt like the top of my head blew off...

I described something like this in my other thread. Can you relate to this experience?

20 minutes ago, Dogsbestfriend said:

Don't know I still shake my head at all of it.

Try to be open-minded about it. What we call spaciousness may not be the same thing, after all. What's important here is the structure, not the content. How you can interact between the parts of your body. The inner touch is an interesting way to put it.

8 hours ago, Quanty said:

You are starting to feel the Third Ventricle of the Amen space in the center of the brain. 

One can feel this space in the brain to the same extent one can feel the lung and is in touch with it. 

It is an interesting idea to link this with scientific knowledge about our body. Do you think that inner touch of different areas of the body is a way to influence its operation?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Can't relate no, that experience was not possitive for me at all.. felt super ungrounded- being pulled out of by body almost against my will. Should point out I had smoked a lot mj (which I don't anymore) after a recent awakening experience... never had any issues with it, then with everything I became extremely sensitive - and then I was with old friends and thought it would be fine but nope.  I've had to stop completely with all that. Felt like I was losing 'me' entirely, and I did a couple of times.. where then I just experienced darkness .. think that was the scariest thing I've ever gone through..

Anyways don't feel like rehashing that experience right now, a lot of stuff happened. Shouldn't have been messing around in such a vulnerable state.

Sadly no framework other than Steps To Knowledge for me (spiritual practice), with no specific guidelines on how to use the body. I have used Yoga for this considerably, but mainly intuitive Knowledge work, which leads me to places like you, and then doubts confusion and asking questions, and either getting answers, the wrong ones, or the right ones or none at all and having to go on without them. I have found more that I ended up gaining an inner orientation from it, and in some way I have always sat on the fence for it, to believe in it and become a psychosomatic freak or just be fully in the moment without worrying about what is happening in my body or even fully in the moment while diving deep into my body and absorbing my being into it, feeling the ebbs and flows of life as I go along and go deeper as I go along, like stepping stones, imaginary stepping stones, down deeper into the valley below, under the water and deep into the ocean into the darkest depths of the sea (in a metaphorical sense). As I do this through feeling and no imagery, I know the feeling you speak of, and in some way I have followed it in one way or another, but after the process I just described I just sink deeper and deeper, everything expands, light starts being emitted from everywhere in and around my body and my awareness becomes one with that. As that eye thing expands for you so does my whole body, and it is directly related to the activity I am doing at the time how much I can experience this openness and emptiness of presence, without any interference from the mind or outside forces. And in some way I still have to navigate my mind and use this as a tool to funnel this tube that you describe in order for my self to be on the edge of experience and correct in thought deed and action.

Nice post btw Tsuki, if you continue this mapping practice you can maybe share some more with us here. I like that. I have used it at times in my life but couldn't find anyone with any knowledge of accurate mapping, of objective symbol existent in form and practice of the body awareness as a system to awaken on two levels, physical and mental. And I think this is subject to individual research and someone should really put it together, either in their own experience or find many threads of knowledge and tie them all together into your own experience.

I would say that it is an inner guiding mechanism built into the mathematical proportions of your body and the way they mirror the universe itself.

Have you managed to center lower than your whole body so that your whole body is the space or the gland, within which space can be split and shifted?

Have you managed to see what this means in your perception, does the space appear to you as a force in the world around you, and do you experience this within you as an exchange?

I have focused on the center of my head and found many things there related to language and communication in action.

I have seen from this also about the ether, or field, I don't know what yet about this.

Did the timing of everything in your life change after this? Third eye opening. And it's correspondence in the external environment. You see energy differently don't you? And now do you have a different space time correspondence?

Teach us something! Out of nothing maybe. (SPACE) (I AM) (THIS) (WHAT IS THIS) (WHAT LIES OUTSIDE OF THIS) (HOW AM I?)

ky%20chakra%20basics.jpg

Edited by Hotaka

22 minutes ago, Hotaka said:

Sadly no framework other than Steps To Knowledge for me (spiritual practice), with no specific guidelines on how to use the body. I have used Yoga for this considerably, but mainly intuitive Knowledge work, which leads me to places like you, and then doubts confusion and asking questions, and either getting answers, the wrong ones, or the right ones or none at all and having to go on without them

I am not gathering knowledge, but exploring structure. I am aware that words are empty and it is a matter of choice, or habit to connect them to certain phenomena. What I am interested in is exploring the structure, or relationships within a theory and map it onto my experience to see what it predicts.
I am not gathering facts. This is what science misses and remains silent with respect to the inner work.

Funny, how just a new hours ago I thought that my spaciousness is being blocked at the throat. Then, I started to think that it is not a blockage, but a constant flow downwards. A release of the pressure from the crown. Then, it seemed like the empty space of my chest was so vast that no amount of channeling from the crown would fill it. Now, I can see that the fact that I linked the spaciousness of the head with the chest was not accidental. Chest is a pump of its own, drawing space from the 'outside'. 

I did an interesting experiment. As I channeled the space through my throat, I stopped breathing. It seems that the body was more relaxed with respect to oxygen deprivation. I will do more tests when I will get back home. Got some work to do.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

It is fascinating how various cultures came to this realization through the breath into various areas of the body.
I seem to have broke through the mind, increasing the frequency of thoughts so that they become more similar to other bodily sensations.
I can see how stilling the mind with meditation can be a different approach. Making it silent so that it focuses on the body.

On 26.06.2018 at 0:20 PM, Hotaka said:

Have you managed to center lower than your whole body so that your whole body is the space or the gland, within which space can be split and shifted?

@Hotaka

I don't know. Let's see if you can relate:
I always come out of thought into the crown, or third eye. From there I can shift between the two down to the throat and no further.
It is stuck at the throat and if I leave it there, it silences the mind. It feels like a blockage, because I cannot move it down below to other areas.
It can also be interpreted as an excitement of the throat because of a constant flow downwards. It doesn't seem to be directed towards anything below. As if the capacity of spaciousness of the chest was too great to be filled with this flow.

When I let the crown go through the throat, I can simultaneously focus on the breath. With the throat active, as I exhale, I can 'pump' the spaciousness through my spine downward, towards the root (anus?). As i do this, I feel pleasant vibrations throughout the spine. It feels as if the space reached the root and reversed, shooting upwards. I wonder if I can reach the heart this way, or there needs to be a third movement, irrespective of the throat and breath. 

At the early stages of my meditation practice, I felt two movements of this space that I can relate to now. Both felt as if I was a superconductor for the space. One was like the space shifted through me downwards. It felt as if I was infinitely heavy. Pinned down to the ground. It did not even occur to me to move in this state. It was like I was eternal, like the space itself. My whole body, every inch of it, became aware of the movement down.
The other experience was when the space moved upwards. It felt then, as if I was weightless. As if my body didn't exist.

Have you managed to see what this means in your perception, does the space appear to you as a force in the world around you, and do you experience this within you as an exchange?

This body feels like a gland of the space, yes. It is a way to pump it. It feels as if I was an organ within the cosmic body that influences this space.
The cosmic body being me. It is not something other/alien, but me.

I have focused on the center of my head and found many things there related to language and communication in action.

I can shift from the mind-perspective into the body-perspective that I just described. I have come here by developing the mind-perspective to the point in which it became similar to the spaciousness. This is how it was possible to me to cross the body-mind barrier. This barrier is what I call the identity. Psychology operates on this boundary, where the mind and the body meet.

Did the timing of everything in your life change after this? Third eye opening. And it's correspondence in the external environment. You see energy differently don't you? And now do you have a different space time correspondence?

Yes. Everything about me is arbitrary now. The self-story is a matter of choice. It all became an intertwined mess of events with no apparent causality.

I don't see auras per se, but I can recognize forms of energy in non-scientific terms. People seem to have problems with funneling some forms of energy into other. Like connection with people into money, or money into understanding. We're too heavily grounded in objective perspective and cannot deal with money properly. It stagnates and builds up.

I haven't thought about the space-time correspondence in-depth yet. From the body perspective, everything is here and now. There is no time in this domain.

I think that you will find this graph useful:

Edited by tsuki

Nice post btw Tsuki, if you continue this mapping practice you can maybe share some more with us here. I like that. I have used it at times in my life but couldn't find anyone with any knowledge of accurate mapping, of objective symbol existent in form and practice of the body awareness as a system to awaken on two levels, physical and mental. And I think this is subject to individual research and someone should really put it together, either in their own experience or find many threads of knowledge and tie them all together into your own experience.

@Hotaka As I go again and again through your posts here, I notice that it is very difficult to read them.
I missed a lot of depth in your posts in my responses from yesterday. Sorry about that.

I would appreciate if you broke your responses up into paragraphs in the future.
Other than that, your words resonate with me a lot. Would you mind sharing your own experience?