herghly

Dream On Starting Important / Export Company

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys, recently  I have started my journey to actualization, I feel like i'm making gradual progress with everything in my life. Except, I  have no idea how to make a business to create the lifestyle  I want. The more I think about this it makes me depressed cause I think I wont be able to make a lifestyle I imagine.

My dreams to open a import export company and live between my home country and china. I like to learn Chinese and being able to live between the two countries with my own business would be amazing

any advice? Or  book recommendations ?

First of all I would recommend that you remove the idea that you can't do something. That big dream you have should encourage you not depress you! Everything's possible if you put in the effort, the first step is knowing what you want, that's the hard part. From now on you just have to work towards it, maybe starting small at a local scale and building on it from there, learning chinese as you go through and get more experience in your field that will allow you to continue expanding. Don't try to grow too fast or you'll feel discouraged if you fail, go step by step. As I don't know much about export companies I can't give you more advice. But I do feel that technical things aren't as important as your mindset so you must start there. 

Good luck!

Start learning Chinese right now, do no wait until everything gets "perfect", cause that moment will never come. But you can achieve your dream step by step.

in every self-help book on marketing there's the same stuff over and over again.. learn it all and take action :)

Edited by Jawor