Dinesh Karki

Daily Journey

46 posts in this topic

I tried Wim Hof Breathing technique. I hold breath 2 minute after 3 set of breathing. I also tried Holotropic Breathing when leo released video. First when I tried it was hard but Wim Hof breathing technique easy compare to Holotropic Breathing.  I am going to try Wim Hof Breathing technique for 8 weeks.  

Wim Hof Method--Instruction

Every training begins with proper breathing. Sit down comfortably in a peaceful
environment (bedroom, living room, back yard, in nature, whatever suits you). Then relax,
consciously, and begin to breathe from the abdominal region, not to shallow, not to deep.
Think of it like blowing up a balloon. Do this thirty times. Saturate the muscles and organs
with extra oxygen. The goal is to let the oxygen saturate not only the lungs, but also all of
the internal organs. It may feel like you are hyperventilating, but just remember that you
have control.
*Note: When I put “easy” in parentheses, I am emphasizing that I do not want you to force
the explained technique. It is important to stay comfortable and not over exert yourself.
Practicing will push you a little more each time. Just try to stay relaxed; don’t force it.
Whenever you feel saturation throughout your body, exhale completely (easy), then inhale
until you can’t take in any more air (don’t force it), then exhale completely (easy) and hold
your breath (easy). When the feeling telling you to breathe comes, it is because of the
depletion of oxygen. At this point, you can inhale fully and hold it for ten seconds with your
lungs full of air. When you complete that, you have completed your first cycle!
Repeat. By practicing this, over time you will be able to hold each breath longer and get
deeper into your system (immune system, nervous system, blood circulation and heart).
After each retention (holding of breath) and inhalation, close your eyes. You may be able
to see electrical charges (some categorize these lights as chakras, electric potentials, or
even neurons firing). If you go deep inside yourself, you can stimulate this electricity by a
pneumatic pressure that goes up the spine toward your forehead. These lights are your
aim!
Oxygen aids the metabolism in creating energy for the body to circulate throughout your
system. When you empty the lungs of oxygen, hold for retention until you can’t anymore,
and then inhale. Doing this will give the body new oxygen laced with boosts of energy. This
provokes the electricity to go up the spine, reaching the nervous system, immune system,
blood circulation, and heart. Thus, ending up in the forehead and influencing the brain
effectively.
The breathing exercise you see I am doing here is a controlled breathing exercise, and key
here is the breath retention. With this exercise you learn how to hold your breath longer
and to make conscious contact with your heart, autonomic nervous system and immune
system. You learn how to override the hypothalamus which is (later) responsible for
regulating the peripheral nerves and veins which in turn regulate body temperature.
The technique of the breathing exercise
The technique is characterized by cycles consisting of a few minutes of breathing in and
breathing out continuously (30-40 times) followe. After every cycle take a deep breath and
hold it for another 10-15 seconds (if you want longer, it’s not a problem at all).

Now I genuinely fell like I can do whatever I want to and I am also into spiritual journey. :D 

I always failed to execute goal but I am still going to set goal.

September goals:

1. Breathing Exercise
  2. Workout(Also learning about nutrition for bodybuilding )
  3. Meditation(20 to 60 minute depending on my mood)
  4. College (suck but I am going to attended) 
  5. Learning Js ( Intresting)
  6. Eliminating addiction  
  7. Contemplation (Not every day it also depend on my mood)
  8. Reading (20 to 60 minute).