Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-Rowan

Youtube Video Restriction Add Ons?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a chrome add-on or other tool that allows me to restrict the number of youtube videos I can watch per day? I've got time limit tools set up but I can't find one that would force me off Youtube after I've watched a certain number of videos. Trying to cut down on Youtube, my biggest distraction recently.

Cheers,

Rowan

Edited by -Rowan
Typos

Try forcing yourself to cut down on Youtube by your own efforts. Find a hobby, read some essays on this theme, find something you might be interested in. Or if you addicted to Youtube, well, figure out how to make money off of this! When I studied at a college, I was wasting a lot of time on video-games, but sooner I decided to break up with it, no doubt it was a right decision! Now I have my blog in which I help students in similar situations.

By the way, I know an app called "AdBlock", it helps you get rid of advertisement on Youtube. 

good luck!

Then I suggest to use proxy. It will cancel all restriction. Moreover it's a good tool if you want to stay anonymous while watching videos on Youtube. It provides high speed and unlimited traffic. So I guess it's worth a try.